Coffee Machine Extraordinaire
- Mar 31, 2014
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
A McBacon Jam 3 game, featuring the collaborate work of four members of RMN, including aspects from various games and genres compiled together which have inspired us on our game making journeys. Cold at Heart is a sci-fi dungeon crawler, where you experience what it means to survive in a brutal environment, being hunted by an enemy you do not understand. Alone, on an icy planet, wading through an abandoned colony. Will you survive? What horrors await you in this colony? You and your intelligence drone step into the maw of darkness in search of your wife. Embark on this dungeon crawling sci-fi experience with custom graphics and music as you journey into the remains of an environment overcome by a nightmare.
- A party of two!
- No leveling up! Characters mainly progress through equipment and various upgrades.
- Skills learned through equipment.
- Setting inspired by Metroid and John Carpenter's The Thing.
- Tons of things to examine that will both provide you with items and small pieces of the game's story and world.
- On-map encounters (not featured in the current DEMO).
- Exploration-based gameplay inspired by "Metroid/IGAvania" games.
- Survival horror gameplay mechanics (limited inventory, haunting atmosphere, horrifying enemies).
- Fully custom graphics and music reminiscent of the classic SNES games.
- Turn-based battle system.
Tileset and Sprite Art: Gredge109
Level Design: Luiishu535
Musical Composer: Luiishu535
Character Portraits: Ratty524
Battler Graphics: Ratty524
(Things may change over the course of the game's development. Estimated release date: N/A.)
Last edited by a moderator: