TheJJGamer

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello! I've been looking for a Collapsed House Tileset for a while and I still can't find it anywhere! Just like, buildings that are fallen and broken and rubble/debris and stuff. It needs to have the Pokemon type of look to it too.

It needs to look similar to this:

If anybody can find one online or has one, please let me know! I can't find one anywhere! I need it ASAP! :S

Last edited by a moderator:

Celianna

Tileset artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey there, can you link to a different picture?  Preferably a screenshot of a map using the tiles in question. We do not want you to post the entire tileset here, so I've removed it.

Although asking for resources here in a pokemon style, you're better off to continue browsing DievnatArt, because almost none of our users have anything in this art style.

JEBtheGamer1

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Just to specify, we will be using mostly the ground textures for that pack, however as you could probably see it is lacking any buildings and other props. I am building the maps using VXAce, however my friend will be using the maps as backgrounds for a game we will be making in gamemaker. Also, the style we want isn't exactly Pokemon, more like the base RPGMaker textures, except that we can't use those because of the copyright.

And yes, I realise edits of the RPGMaker textures exist, and are not copyright free, otherwise I totally would grab some.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My mom is finally coming home tonight! In the meantime, Wishful Wanda is back in production.
SA51K_SHADER_IDLE.gifZombie is not the only thing people turned into in this town. There is also something else here. Something has many different names in history, the plague, the black oil, the purity, the filth. And now, it's called the shade.
(Maybe too much X-File reference. :kaojoy:)
Thanks, google for putting together a random pixel art Olympics game in your logo that puts everything I've ever done to shame in pretty much every aspect. ;)
Chizuru
chizuru.png

anyway, i just recovered from Covid.
Work's been delayed for a month but now i'm back drawing again.
Ah yes i learned how to make name boxes Im now profeshonal

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vectoria