Stapleton

Underground
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Gaeilge
Primarily Uses
N/A
Lookin good, man! Keep it up! Lots of hard work.

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
I really love how you morph RPGM to make that game ^^ I hope on the side you doodle your cards images. But programming that is really great.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

MrSaturnMZ.png Can confirm that Mr. Saturn is appearing in Vtubers Vs MOTHER and here's the MV/MZ compatible sprite sheet for them.
Final Fantasy IX is apparently getting an animated adaptation - coming from IGN, so this news has bite to it. FF9 is one of the best turn-based RPGs ever imo. https://www.ign.com/articles/final-fantasy-9-animated-series-announced
I hope everyone is well. Just a quick update, I am working on my college degree right now so that's why I've delayed a lot of my Old RPG maker projects until further notice. I hope you're all making good progress and that you have fun working on them gems. Keep hammering away.
Don't think I can ignore this anymore, but it only happens like once a day. Not sure why my entire pc slows down though, its using a lot of memory but not compared to my max. Seem the thread about updating the nwjs it a while ago, it just looked like a pain/tldr :p
nwjs.PNG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AkaiAmeUltsch