Gamingstar

****** Gang Leader
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hey everyone! I have a mechanic in my game where you need to have a certain amount of an item to beat the game (Item only obtainable via quest) and I need some ideas for what that item will be, any ideas? Thanks in advance!

TheoAllen

Self-proclaimed jack of all trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
N/A
If you ask "What is your opinion on collectibles to beat the game", it's the right place.
If you ask "What is your idea for collectibles to beat the game", that's going into project specific. Aside from not fit with the rules, you're also not provide much information about it (your project?). The idea varies if you want to use scifi setting / fantasy setting / modern setting and much more factors.

Gamingstar

****** Gang Leader
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
If you ask "What is your opinion on collectibles to beat the game", it's the right place.
If you ask "What is your idea for collectibles to beat the game", that's going into project specific. Aside from not fit with the rules, you're also not provide much information about it (your project?). The idea varies if you want to use scifi setting / fantasy setting / modern setting and much more factors.
I'm not good with posting in the right places, please direct me to the right forum to post this to, thanks!

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
This would be in 'Ideas and Prototypes' forum. If you don't have enough material to make a thread there, then post in "Ideas that don't deserve their own thread", which is a pinned topic in that section.

If you're unsure about where to post something, just reading the pinned topics (especially anything called Rules and Guidelines for posting) will often be enough to tell you if you are in the right place.

[mod]As this thread cannot be moved, I am closing it.[/mod]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

would anyone here be interested in rough concept art for the main protagonist of my game that might get changed later? :kaoswt2:
I guess I have no idea how to properly upload a custom font lmao. The menu fonts are too damn small.

Font_Size.PNG
Dev be like: "I'll make the character goes amnesia so I could explain the world and the lore better and immersive to the players"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniel377373