Tonydev407

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Every time I use a autorun event the collision breaks like nothing can move or I can just walk through walls.

Trihan

Speedy Scripter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Nothing being able to move is caused by an autorun event which doesn't have a termination condition for its page, since it prevents all other processing until it's done.

Being able to walk through walls is not a feature of an autorun event, so you're going to have to provide more details on exactly what your event does to determine why that's happening because it isn't just "using an autorun event".

Tonydev407

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Thank you, I understand.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
from your question I assume that you are a new user of the RPG Makers, because that fact about autoruns has been the same in the last twenty years and more.

So I strongly suggest you go to help-tutorial for MZ to learn the basics of the engine as there are too many quirks that can't be learned without being told. You can also follow the link to the starting point in my signature for additional tutorials as they are also mostly unchanged for ten or fifteen years.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

We're playing one of the Touch the Stars game jam entries, come join us!
Wait wait wait. Is watermelon a fruit?
Huh, 7k downloads of my ****ty icons. That's more then I ever expected xD
User of Mv3d/ Mz3d and Rosse engine. New Resource Pack on development "Halloween Stones" . Leave ideas about what you want to see on this package. :)
SetPreview.jpg
Looking at Code abd knowing that it made sense at one time. Ugh..why did I ever stop? Well I guess it will come back to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milongajr