Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Collision Exceptions v.1
By DreamX

Introduction/Features
Events labeled with the same collision exception will not collide with each other.

Patch Notes

None

How to Use
Create a .js file (you can do so with a text editor by saving the file with .js at the end) and paste the script into it, then put it in the js\plugins folder for your project. The filename should be something descriptive to what it is in my opinion, but it's up to you. Turn the plugin on.

Put this in the notetag section of an event <collisionException:#> with being the number you want. You can use any number of numbers, for example <collisionException:2 4 6> or <collisionException:1>. Numbers must be separated with a space. Events that have the same collision exception number will not collide with each other and instead will go through the other. For example an event with <collisionException:9 10 12> will not collide with an event with <collisionException:60 9 6>

Script

Credit and Thanks
- DreamX

Author's Notes/Terms of Use
Free to use and modify for commercial and noncommercial games, with credit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

This community is awesome. They helped me get my eventing processes to work. I love you all.
suspended on twitter for calling an ahole an ahole & appealing the tweet; furious at myself for being even slightly upset with my suspension: oh no, you've been temporarily banned from hell. GET OVER IT, me.
how can you download the tiles from a forum post here? HELP
That moment when you post the wrong download link to your game and wonder why it got so few downloads... :mad:
Trying to make it so my map is cleared of "random" events after the player leaves the map... to little success >.< I think I might need to ask help for this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CecilGP