Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Collision Exceptions v.1
By DreamX

Introduction/Features
Events labeled with the same collision exception will not collide with each other.

Patch Notes

None

How to Use
Create a .js file (you can do so with a text editor by saving the file with .js at the end) and paste the script into it, then put it in the js\plugins folder for your project. The filename should be something descriptive to what it is in my opinion, but it's up to you. Turn the plugin on.

Put this in the notetag section of an event <collisionException:#> with being the number you want. You can use any number of numbers, for example <collisionException:2 4 6> or <collisionException:1>. Numbers must be separated with a space. Events that have the same collision exception number will not collide with each other and instead will go through the other. For example an event with <collisionException:9 10 12> will not collide with an event with <collisionException:60 9 6>

Script

Credit and Thanks
- DreamX

Author's Notes/Terms of Use
Free to use and modify for commercial and noncommercial games, with credit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly! Going to do another art stream tonight so that I can finish my Fauna Focus piece~ Feel free to drop by!
Humans are fallible creatures, we all know that. It's when we're forced to look at ourselves that we start to disagree. :p
Expectation: Working on boss battle.
Reality: "Look at how awful are these code and database organization. Let me clean this mess", *yet, casually adding more modules that I have no idea if I would use it later*
Trying to learn to read Japanese so I read my manga. I like to buy them without all the edits made during translation.
The only thing getting me through today so far is coffee. And lots of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DerLaPux