Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian, french
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello.

I used these tiles to make a wall for a house.
But, my character can move on these tiles: he can walk on it. However, he can't access on these tiles if he comes from the right or the left.
That's normal? Because I have ticked the boxes in the Tilesets' menu.

Thank for your help.

1488434784-outside-a4.png
1488434785-v.png

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
The tiles you have circled are not wall tiles, but ceiling tiles. They are designed to be accessible from right or left if you put up e.g. a ladder so that the player can access them. You need to remap using the tiles below the ones you have circled.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
For a more detailed explanation, please follow the link to the starting point in my signature and read through it to the tips where I explain how the RMs simulate a 2-level-dungeon with the special passability of the ceiling tiles.

Poupouille

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian, french
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So, it's normal. Thank you guys for explanations.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A repost of an old meme I had made, now with music

I have a really hard time keeping all these goodies secret til December... but I swear, it is worth the wait!
Working on a Premium version of my minimap plugin that will have advanced functionalities such as drawing a Terrain map based completely on the users tilesets, whatever they may be, and drawing minimap radar icons automatically based on texture of the event the note is applied to.
Psttt come look, this is the secret technique to tenderizing steaks, it makes it extra beefy. :rwink:

pixeldailyaxemeatsheild.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Katchelina