greensdream

"GREEN'S DREAM" developer page
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've noticed that I have to push the color saturation way, way up so my assets don't look washed out when playtesting. Has anyone else noticed a visible difference between mapping in the editor and what it actually looks like during a playtest? I'm attaching screenshots to show what I mean... And even though it seems like the difference is negligible, in action it feels really 'faded.'

I'm using RPGMaker MV on a Mac. Does working on a Mac have anything to do with it?

I'm wondering this: In Photoshop, I can index the art assets' color to different specifications ((i.e. System (Mac OS), System (Windows), Web, or Uniform)). Is there a recommended method of indexing colors that works better than the others for MV?

Does anyone know why the colors look desaturated when actually playing the game? Is there a way to fix this? Or do I just have to keep bumping up the color saturation to compensate? Here are the screenshots (it's easier to see in the second image without the game overlay):

1.png2.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Pft... people think the moon landing is fake. Nonsense. The moon doesnt even exist in the first place, it's just the reflection of the earth on the surface of space.
I don't know if anyone will get my old pop culture references. Item: Empty Basket. Description: Don't worry. Yogi Bear won't try to steal it.
My second childrens book is finally uploaded and approved and available to buy! I am so happy!
I just realized I passed 1,000 likes. I'm amazed you people actually like this crap. It's no surprise you'd like my high quality content. :kaopride:
Running on a creative high right now. Expanding my Redwood tile D with doors, windows, and some other odds and ends today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KRinlock