Tw0Face

Chief Executive Officer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

Colors of Damnation ACE is a 2D-shooter, developed by me and my brother, which is basically about shooting different colored enemies with the right colored bullet. A race against time, where you can also use and combine items to make things easier or collect bombs to blow your enemies away. You can play 3 game modes.

SYNOPSIS:
Anywhere in space, the inhabitants of uncountable planets are already infected with the deadly disease chorea colora, due to a widely spread breed of contagious, different colored living beings. This is the history of Marco Bronco, who had been lured into an ambush by some red ones, while being on a infected planet for some reason. Fortunately he got rescued by an extraterrestrial huntress named Elvira Shutterland, who is the commander of a small space cruiser named Centerprise. Elvira has the special ability to detect color infection with her vis0r-sense and immediately wants to use Marco's shooting skills for her own purposes. To make amends, Marco agrees to help her cleaning infected planets from color infection.

GAME MODES:
Damnation Mode
This game mode is basically the story mode and it contains 10 varied stages with increasing difficulty. Use up to 4 different colored bullets, dangerous explosives and helpful items to clear each stage within a time limit of 3 minutes. Dead enemies leave credits, which can be used to buy strong power-ups for the following stages. By completeing this mode you can unlock additional features. This mode is both playable in English or German. Can you find the hidden stage?

Survival Mode
This is some sort of endless-mode with constantly spawning enemies. The goal is to kill as much enemies as possible to beat your own personal highscore and unlock another Survival Mode stages. This game mode contains 3 stages with increasing difficulty.

Simulator
This tutorial mode is divided into 5 quick practice stages, which will help you learning how to play the game. By completeing this mode you can unlock additional features. This mode is both playable in English or German.

Level Editor
Build your own personal stage from scratch and play as either Marco or Elvira. Determine the background, choose your favorite music and place as much enemies, bullets and items as you want. It's all up to you.

SCREENSHOTS:

DOWNLOAD:

MEDIA:
Video
This video gives an insight into the OST and the gameplay.

Greetings,
Tw0Face

Last edited:

Tw0Face

Chief Executive Officer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
** More information will come soon. **

Greetings,
Tw0Face

Last edited:

Tw0Face

Chief Executive Officer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Howdy, folks. Just in time for Christmas, I wanted to thank you all for 100 downloads. You are great!

Looking into my Christmas bag, I also got some news for you concerning Colors of Damnation ACE. Some of you already know it; the game will be fully remastered.

I'm looking forward to implement full WSAD and mouse support. Also, the performance will be improved and the whole storyline will be rewritten. (especially to have it in much better English ;D)

This is the best time to leave me some feedback for even more improvements.
Tell me how I could make this game even better and I will do it.

❄ I wish you a very colorful Christmas and a Happy New Year 2019. ❄

Greetings,
Tw0Face

FleshToDust

I make youtube videos
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Played your game.

You got some cool ideas so I decided to give all your games a play. Your space games download isn't available though so I can't play that. It's alright though. I saw a post saying it's a joke game for april fools day.

Tw0Face

Chief Executive Officer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@FleshToDust Hi and thanks for the video. :LZSwink: I enjoyed it as I haven't seen anybody playing this game for a while. And wow, my English was kinda garbage back in the days... Feel free to skip dialogues like you did before. xD

Some tips: As you proceed to Stage 2, you don't have to shoot the red enemies at first. Once collected, you can change between different colored bullet types by simply using the A-key. Also, things will be much easier if you use the S-key (strafe) more often, making you able to walk away from enemies while you constantly shot at them; just like they do in this video. (05:57).

Better avoid the clock item as it doesn't give you time but makes you lose time instead. If you run out of HP, for example, take a heart item and step into dynamite obstacles for the next 5 seconds to heal yourself up quickly! :LZScool: You'll learn some other tricks, that you may find useful, if you play the other Simulator stages.

Last edited:

FleshToDust

I make youtube videos
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Tw0Face Oh you can have both colors at the same time? That's useful! Oh yeah I found out about strafe a bit into the video. The clock makes you lose time? Ouch! I thought it gave me extra time. Maybe if it blinked red that'd let me know it's bad. Walking into dynamite to heal? That's pretty interesting heh.

Lots of useful tips!

Tw0Face

Chief Executive Officer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Oh you can have both colors at the same time? That's useful! Oh yeah I found out about strafe a bit into the video.
Yes, of course. Just hit the A-key to switch between, for example, red and green bullets. Once you get used to how the strafe works, you will get through the levels quite easily.

The clock makes you lose time? Ouch! I thought it gave me extra time. Maybe if it blinked red that'd let me know it's bad.
Maybe I should recolor it to appear red instead of blue to make this more obvious.

Walking into dynamite to heal? That's pretty interesting heh.
Yes, effects of items can sometimes be combined to get new benefits. You'll find out a lot by yourself once you're familiar with what they do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The video of a psycho chasing people on the streets with a sword before getting subdued is wild. Apparent screenshots of his Twitter feed before it went private reveal a dangerous delusional mindset. I heard there was a bow person too. The crazies are really coming out of the woodworks.
Stream will be live shortly with some Witcher 3, followed by a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Managed to find a way to hang a bed cover over my window. So no more being toasted alive in the afternoon!:kaoswt2:
So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.
Any also thought it's too cringy to put the word "and you" in your credit as a special thanks?
Cause that's what I thought...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RPGLordLight