tale

Volunteer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
With permission from コミュ将 (comshou), I'm reposting battlebacks that I edited from scenic parallaxes here.

Battlebacks types are swapped. Could fit for fantasy scenery, sci-fi/ space, horror/ psychological, natural

Two sizes are available: 1000x740 and 580x444

Note: Some battlebacks might not mix well with others. Ripple and wave have transparent variants.

Preview
c3NBrfH.jpg

g8sageC.jpg

bhgL7aK.jpg

GdRMGOB.jpg

o6GYRG1.jpg

6gDaAo1.jpg

WogCfDc.jpg

9kOeGXu.jpg

WHdMtZU.jpg

TpfeVV3.jpg

Download link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/q4rkvchjld8hbpo/comsho.zip?dl=1

Terms
- You can use this however you like
- No need to contact comshou
- Credit "comshou" is optional

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
Those space ones are so beautiful ^^

Saireau

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow, these are beautiful! :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Pretty much stopped posting in the progress thread cuz it feels like talking to the void, lol, so I've just been posting on IG instead. But someone finally liked my post there, lol. Dunno if I'll continue tho. Probably not xD

My game's progressing quite well. Just kinda stuck on mapping right now. Decided to go the side, slightly top down view route. I'm drawing everything from scratch for a personal touch uwu
Stomach isn't feeling too good last time. Perhaps something I ate
Phew! logged back. Seems I was too occupied with 3D learning (yeah for RPGM purposes) creating IRL space, trying to grow catnip, dealing with health and DC is good. (so MrC) ^^
Tyler.stewart wrote on Cherry's profile.
I was wondering if you've heard anything about the patch that allows you to show text anywhere on the screen utilizing pictures being upgraded to work with the official 2k3 release? Your work with 2k3 is awesome dude, keep it alive. I'm 33 and am still playing with 2k3 largely thanks to your work with the game engine. I appreciate the official patch updates you post. Please continue posting
Currently trying to add items in the same style as Kyrise's excellent icons. I like having a large variety of items :3 KyriseandMe.PNG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
creeperQ7