tale

Volunteer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
With permission from コミュ将 (comshou), I'm sharing edits that are inspired from Japanese-style Sideview battlers here.

To get material-
Right click on the images and Save Image As.

Terms of Use

If you use characters and face set, you need to license for RPG Maker MV or RPG tkool MV.

These are free for non-commercial or commercial games.

Characters

HloxPuf.png

Tall sprites (DarkFantasy style)

gukkkeb.png

Default size sprites

Face set
3bL0UcW.png

Ycodrwa.png

KDJzPL6.png

H3mieeK.png

gGv0hym.png

Sideview battlers
You can modify, distribute, repost, and use the side view battlers images.

Use this if you want !

bsyEvBk.png

_____-----_____-----_____-----_____-----_____-----_____-----_____

Rooftops Battlebacks are inspired by parallax_Resource_Pack dlc material. I made these edits with SF_Concrete for ground base.

Terms:
These battlebacks can be used in RPG Maker only.
Feel free to make edits as you see fit.
Commercial/ Non-commercial OK
Credit ©KADOKAWA

dysdtCd.png

Rooftop Noon

0s95JYg.png

Rooftop Night

XKmTQv0.png

Rooftop Factory

Download link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kh756ek6ux3yqv1/rooftops.zip?dl=1

If you're using com_sho sideview battlers, use this shadow2 image for proportionate aesthetic.

Replace 'shadow2' with this, inside img > system folder of your project.

Shadow2.png

Last edited:

Journey_Sticks

Builder of Stuff
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
They're great. Very nicely done

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I sometime envy the people that haven't played Skyrim yet. I feel like I could trade the whole world to be able to make my first pilgrimage to High Hrothgar all over again
Come join us while we play Pocket Mirror by Astral Shift! :LZSjoy: Starting at 2PM ET today!
Tried changing profile icon but...It just felt weird, you know? Who would even want to talk to me if I didn't have this fat yellow rodent thing....Or whatever it is as a mascot....No one, that's who! I am nothing without it. NOTHING!!..
I am having such a good hair day but because it's thunderstorms all day I don't go out and as such nobody will see my hair >.< It's not often my hair cooperates!
Pretty much stopped posting in the progress thread cuz it feels like talking to the void, lol, so I've just been posting on IG instead. But someone finally liked my post there, lol. Dunno if I'll continue tho. Probably not xD

My game's progressing quite well. Just kinda stuck on mapping right now. Decided to go the side, slightly top down view route. I'm drawing everything from scratch for a personal touch uwu

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sebasti4n2