ovate

tale
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
With permission from コミュ将 (com-sho), I'm reposting tilesets that I resized for VX/ Ace here.

There are 2 packs: mv_rtp and non-rtp

mv_rtp folder:
- akumu (nightmare)
- arabian
- dangerous neighborhood
- forest
- horror_house
- horror_house_splatter
- kabe (fancy room)
- mvtiles (modern fantasy)
- okasi_tile (Sweet Home, Sweet Village)
- ruins
- standard school
- shop inside
- traditional japanese house
- Final Fantasy style Windowskin

non-rtp folder:
- akumu_non
- Arabian_non
- fire (characters)
- inakayuka (Home, Rural Town Tilesets)
- kabe_non (fancy room)
- okasi (Sweet Home, Sweet Village)
- scenic parallaxes

Note: Previews are MV sized however tilesets inside comsho_vxace.zip are resized for VX/ Ace.

Preview-
Brfn0P8.gif

lL0xoxH.jpg

Kk5h5bC.jpg

OjZ0H2B.jpg

5T0J1W1.png

RQobUjm.jpg

fLdKId9.jpg

ZcIPeiw.png

VDcmj49.jpg

WOGbzjW.jpg

Z0lytU1.png

udcQqGv.png

zcly7Zk.jpg

ikb2fHb.gif

Jeauqvi.jpg

9QpivEQ.jpg

_ _ _ _ _

If you're looking for original MV sized version

com_sho MV-RTP Tileset Pack
https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/com_sho-mv-rtp-tileset-pack.130647/#post-1142690

com_sho Non-RTP Resource Pack
https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/com_sho-non-rtp-resource-pack.121264/#post-1063054

mv_rtp Terms:
- Users must own MV in order to use them
- You can use this however you like (including commercial game)
x You can not sell the material by itself
- No need to contact com-sho
- Credit "com-sho" is optional

non-rtp Terms:
- You can use this however you like (including commercial game)
x You can not sell the material by itself
- No need to contact com-sho
- Credit "com-sho" is optional

Download link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1ktzv2s7v9htgek/comsho_vxace.zip?dl=1

Last edited:

BCj

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
N/A
Oh this is great, they have such pretty tiles

Ilithianeae

dont use my moo-cow face, please! ^-^
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
that really are nice sets! thank you very much for sharing it! and a huge thanks to comshou for giving permission aswell!

Alkmayix

Veteran Red Mage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Did they ever do an MV version of the Rural Town/Home tiles? I cannot find anything on their WIX website but I cannot see any resources there at all only previews, so I'm not sure where they would've been uploaded. I couldn't find anything on their Twitter either, and those tiles are great but They're not in the MV tilesets qwq I noticed they had a few other previews not in your download too by chance were those not given permission or not done? EDIT: NVM I found them they were kept on another site entirely

Last edited:

ovate

tale
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
These tilesets are "originally" for MV not VX Ace. I shared com_sho tilesets that I resized for VX Ace

links to MV sized version tileset pack are in the main thread above terms

@Alkmayix MV tilesets are already shared on here. MV-RTP Tileset Pack came after vx ace compilation

https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/com_sho-mv-rtp-tileset-pack.130647/#post-1142690

https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/com_sho-non-rtp-resource-pack.121264/#post-1063054

Alkmayix

Veteran Red Mage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
These tilesets are "originally" for MV not VX Ace. I shared com_sho tilesets that I resized for VX Ace

links to MV sized version tileset pack are in the main thread above terms

@Alkmayix MV tilesets are already shared on here. MV-RTP Tileset Pack came after vx ace compilation

Right I went through what was in it and noticed a few bits missing that com_sho had made weren't in there for some reason, hence I was so confused. In the VX Ace bit there's the Inakayuka, which does have an MV version, however your upload doesn't include it.

ovate

tale
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Alkmayix Seems like you downloaded MV-RTP Tileset Pack first.

Inakayuka (Rural Towns) is in Non-RTP Resource Pack since no MV RTP was used for it

Note: I did not include few tilesets such as Japanese traditional tiles/ J-pop related

Last edited:

Alkmayix

Veteran Red Mage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Alkmayix Seems like you downloaded MV-RTP Tileset Pack first.

Inakayuka (Rural Towns) is in Non-RTP Resource Pack since no MV RTP was used for it

Note: I did not include few tilesets such as Japanese traditional tiles/ J-pop related
I downloaded the complete one I just found it odd, but you mention at the end some not being included and those were also ones I noticed. Anyways thank you for converting these other ones that were VX Ace into MV sets. :D

ovate

tale
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Alkmayix VX Ace sets are not resized into MV. MV sets are in the original size however file size are compressed.

Last edited:

Alkmayix

Veteran Red Mage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Alkaline VX Ace sets are not resized into MV. MV sets are in the original size however file size are compressed.
Oh sorry I meant thank you for the easier access to these. Words are hard xD

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Made this sign for a you-know-what type of business, completely from scratch.
Gotta admit, i'm extremely proud of it.

image.png
After 7 months of really hard work and then 6 months of lazing around and procrastinating with adding the final touches my game is finally complete! Not bad considering that a year ago I didn't really even know about variables. Thanks to everyone who helped with questions and assets! Feels good to have a game under my belt! Ep2 (also self contained) may possibly come in the future!
I just made a breakthrough in my Battlecore problem where the Abort Battle command wouldn't work after using a Custom Action Sequence skill. It seems that Abort Battle can't be the last command in the event.
Before, the event was ordered (Dialogue -> Abort Battle). But having the message appear LAST fixed it.
(Abort Battle -> Dialogue)
"Does anyone remember the new year 2022? yeah, that was like yesterday. Wait, what do you mean by '2022 is almost over'?"
kuestsdynamisxp001.jpg

Just a glimpse of how Kuests Dynamis XP would look like.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OPOPOP