RMMV Combat Interface

Ys42

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hopefully its the right board to post, huh.
So, Ive heard about how FF13 Lithning Returns made THE BEST ATB combat, so Ive bought the game to check it out (its so cheap lol). So, its basically action game at this point, but I really like the way in-battle UI is done. To those who never seen it, its kinda simple, there is no "attack/skills/items" menu diving, instead there is 3 buttons that you can press to instantly use appropriate skill, and item use on pause menu by pressing esc. Maybe there is a plugin for RPGM MV that could help achieve similar result? My game uses skills attached to weapons, so Id like to make a ui that will show attack + defend+ first skill of those that is available, maybe 2.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

grief... lol... I keep seeing request for MZ versions of MV plugins. this is why I haven't moved over and just MZ for my MV project.
Egg-sitting minigame is coming along nicely. Are you a bad enough dino to keep all these raptor eggs warm?

I forgot to post the animated version of the previous map I was working on. I'm still arguing with myself on if I like the stark blue ground better than the undergrowth ground used on the waterfall map. Hmm...
now that fmod is free for indie(<200k revenue), it would be interesting to see someone add fmod support for rpg maker
Can't say I can't promise progress on a project just yet. But I can say I had fun databasing tonight. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sulthorne