RMMV Combat System First Person Rpg Maker MV

Gaelah

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello everyone, I would like to share with you my combat system for rpg maker mv. I use only 2 plugins, the 3D renderer and one that adds its own variables in the events.

In the video you can see not only the combat system, but there is also a system for collecting raw materials. It can be planted and both the enemies that reappear and the plants that grow, do everything based on an internal clock.

The hardest thing for me was doing the projectile mechanics. Still, it works, I think, quite well.

If you want to ask any questions or ask me for advice to do something like this, here I am.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I actually didn't realize there was a 3D plugin. That's really cool. So it looks like the plugin does actual 3d for tiles and for things that are 2D it's more a paper Mario effect? Are you able to turn it on and off at will, like have part of the game 2D and part 3D. (Like only 3D battle system or if a character has a really weird fever dream?)

Gaelah

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well, you see, the 3d plugin that I know of cannot be deactivated in specific maps, although perhaps by asking on your discord server you can find the way to do it. The plugin in its PRO version allows the incorporation of 3D models but it is series in 3d only there are the editor tiles, that is controlled with the terrain labels and certain settings in the notes of the tiles section of the software database. maker.

Sorry for my English but it's the translator's English hehehe

Gaelah

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Gaelah

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have been working using the MMO MV plugin and now the game has multiplayer functions such as the vision of the rest of the players, unlimited number of players, database, local and global variables, bank, chat and many more functions that I will add from now on

Gaelah

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
KUn%2F48.png

In this version he updated the graphics making them a little more realistic, especially the trees but in general all the textures.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Maldra wrote on stramin's profile.
Hi regarding the 32 bit -> 64 bit
I am running on a 64 bit windows OS and tried doing this conversion. I converted all of the .exe files that I could find in the KADOKAWA\RPGMV folder using the 4gbpatch.exe file. However, after trying to access RPG Maker MV after this conversion, it simply will not load. Do you have any advice or any ideas?
****ing muscle memory: does anyone else habitually quit out of test play when they notice something they """HAVE""" to fix, in spite of the fact that you can now edit DURING test play?

...thousands of times...

...every day?
Does anyone recognize him? :kaocry:
pwkyiDa.jpg

And hi.
finally drew 3 of the enemies that appear as students from the high school that's in my game.
Finnuval wrote on ShuBun-Kin's profile.
Loving the avatar :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NaughtyPoncho