Jachan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Sign Language
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am not so sure how to do this but... I do use YEP plugins, including Auto Passive States and few others related, including "Lunatic Pack - Passive Condition Cases". And that's where I come to...

You know, when to meet the condition, the state will pop up to activate in effect, yeah? Like, if hero has an ATK buff AND DEF buff both, this third state will activate to apply that hero as a bonus buff... but what if I want to CANCEL that bonus one AND use another bonus buff on it when that hero get third stat-buff?

- Example -
A Warrior Hero named Harold cast Bravery magic (yeah, Final-Fantasy nerd here) to boost his own ATK up. Then next turn, he boosts his DEF up with Protect magic. Because of those two, he gets bonus state-buff where his dealt physical damage could be boosted or something... But when his third turn cast himself Shell magic to boost his M.Defense up, it would be THREE buffs together as a super-bonus buff for him but with BOTH bonus buffs, it would be like... well, throw off the balance gameplay if you see what I mean?

ATK & DEF = Physical damage given & taken boosted (yeah, it's already there but just more like... extra boost as +20% buff and +20% bonus make +40%)
DEF & MDEF = Double user's DEF and MDEF
ATK & MDEF = (i don't really know the effect here but is not the main point... Main point is right next here)
ATK, DEF, & MDEF = Triple user's stats

If left unchecked, his stats would be too-insane boosted as +40%, double and even triple all together... So, this is where I would want to cancel the OTHER bonuses for all-in-one bonus as the "triple stats" alone. How do I do that? All I can do is just create the notetag to meet the conditions, but does not find how to "negate" the others? Do I have to add the trait and set it "State Resist (state here)" in that higher-tier bonus state-buff in order to do it so?

P.S.: Sorry if it's a dumb question. =X

Adventurer_inc.

Technically a Programmer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've used "Auto Passive States" and actually never noticed there were a "Lunatic Pack - Passive Condition Cases". After taking a quick skim through it would be accomplished by adding a "Not State x" to the "two buff state", considering the "three buff state" is 4:
Code:
<Passive Condition Cases>
Has ATK Buff
Has DEF Buff
Not State 4
</Passive Condition Cases>

Jachan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Sign Language
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That "Lunatic Pack" is just more like recently new one he released this year, with few others.

Oh! Didn't even notice "Not" there! I feel so embarrassed! xD
Haha... Sorry for posting a dumb question... =(

Yeah, now I see it and yeah, what you coded there could work, for sure.

Again, thanks for getting me point there. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

..of the major old school series that began in the 80s- early 90s, I still haven't beaten 'a' Zelda game. Mario 64 was the first Mario I've beaten. I don't know if I should give that honor to Link to the Past or A Link Between Worlds(I currently own both). Well technically I've haven't beaten a Sonic either (Game Genie doesn't count =P).
headshot_headinfo.jpg
Time to add the "headshot" concept into the game so that people may actually aim at the heads when shooting zombies and get massive damage and armor-pen bonus as rewards. :kaojoy:
(The red area is just for visually debug purposes right now. But, it's possible that I will add something that displays the weak spots of enemies in the future.)
Worked on a cutscene skip domino effect using Maker Systems' script as the basis. Basically if I have a batch of cutscenes in a row on different maps, now when you skip one cutscene it will skip the entire set. No more spamming X to skip a scene every new map.

Oh and it will work regardless of where you do it from in the set. Convenient!
seems absolutely WILD to me now all the hundreds of hours of work I used to do in 2k(3) over a decade ago with a resolution of 320x240. that seems so insanely TINY now, seemed so normal at the time!
Playing Aroma Indosiar theme song.
Aroma is an Indonesian TV show about cooking. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lollwi