Luth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Hello,

I'm looking for a plugin that allows combination of commands in battle ; i tried to do it with events and it seems to work but it is pretty boring.

Let me show you what I explain by "combination of commands" :

--> During the battlephase, each hero as the possibility to do 3 actions. The actions would be executed once all the actions are set.
Let see this as a strategy before acting.

Combo is a special command that triggers if the selected actions from the player create a combo.
Unison commands are special actions performed by the unison of several players, acting as one to create an extra command. A combo of unison commands is also possible.

To be simple, let's just say that both are a combination of commands, one vertical (Unison) and the other horizontal (Combo).

-->Hero 1 selects a command for his first action
-->Hero 2 selects a command for his first action
-->It doesn't create any Unison command

-->After their first action, Hero 1 will use Attack and Hero 2 will use Earth
-->It doesn't create any Unison command

-->For their 3rd action, Hero 1 will use Water, and Hero 2 will use Wind.
-->The combination of Water and Wind will create Ice, an unison command.
-->The combination of Fire, Earth and Wind will create Boogy Wonderland, a combo command.

Only once everything is set up, the turn begins ; First, the team will land a simple attack and fire, then it's the enemy attacking ; then they would their 2nd action (then the enemy aswell), and finally they will use their 3rd action + the two specials actions (unison and combo).

I hope you understand what I want to achieve with the proper plugin ; Maybe some plugins the opportunity to do it already but I'm not sure...
How would you proceed, guys :) ?

Thanks in advance.

PS: If you get the pop music reference i'll give you one internet point.

Attachments

Luth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Shamerino bumperino

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Social distancing extended for another week. Personally I'm cool, but this is depressing.
GOOOOD MOOORNING!
APRIL WILL BE BETTER!
First time I've seen the shelves full in my local shop in a while. Still no soap, though.
RachelTheSeeker wrote on StormyRange's profile.
Hey! Haven't I seen you before? :p Good to see you on a RPG Maker site; am pleasantly surprised. :)
When you really think about it, the Trolley Problem is pretty dumb.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khanmovies