Combining HUD maker with Character Creator by SRDude

Discussion in 'Javascript/Plugin Support' started by Sashi, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Sashi

Sashi Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hey does anyone know how to set up actors face in HUD maker to pull from character creator? These are all plug ins from SRDude. I watched all of his tutorial videos and if you use generic actors faces you can set the picture to change depending on the character that is being used. I would like to create a similar set up but have the image change if I want to customize how my character looks. The menu shows the image of the customized face portrait. I need help getting that into HUD maker. Thank you for your help!
    Here is the link to SRDude plugins. The required plugins are: Super Tools engine (Main plugin), HUD Maker, and character creator

Last edited: Oct 18, 2017
    Alessandro Alberti likes this.
  2. Kes

Kes Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    It always helps to give a link to the webpage where you got the plugin. The page often contains additional information/description/discussion which might be relevant to your query. It also means that if someone who could help doesn't have a particular plugin on their hard drive, they don't have to hunt the internet to find it. Therefore, pleased edit your post to include the links.
    Thanks.