Sashi

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey does anyone know how to set up actors face in HUD maker to pull from character creator? These are all plug ins from SRDude. I watched all of his tutorial videos and if you use generic actors faces you can set the picture to change depending on the character that is being used. I would like to create a similar set up but have the image change if I want to customize how my character looks. The menu shows the image of the customized face portrait. I need help getting that into HUD maker. Thank you for your help!
Here is the link to SRDude plugins. The required plugins are: Super Tools engine (Main plugin), HUD Maker, and character creator

Last edited:

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
It always helps to give a link to the webpage where you got the plugin. The page often contains additional information/description/discussion which might be relevant to your query. It also means that if someone who could help doesn't have a particular plugin on their hard drive, they don't have to hunt the internet to find it. Therefore, pleased edit your post to include the links.
Thanks.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Marketing seems to be about reducing dependence on luck to sell a product, as well as expanding the number of avenues in which luck can play a role in selling a product.
So, I've been wanting to do this randomized logic puzzle in my game for years now. I finally figured out how to do it by using arrays and a few small script calls. It's based on the Einstein Fish Puzzle! :D Though, I have no idea how to actually have the player put in answers.... might start a thread about it.

The projectiles shown in this video are as follows:
1, Basic Triple
2, 30-Degree Arc
3, Randomized Blast Wave
4, 8-way
5, 8-way Double
6, 8-way Slowness
7, 120-Degree Arc Repetitive
8, Projective Triple
9, Split 8-way
10, 2-way Split Randomized Arc
11, HP-MP Split Arc
12, Split Laser
13, Shock
14, Cosine
Drop shadows and water reflections tests in RPG Maker VX Ace

BgI3F80.png
I'm doing a fairy tale project Little Red Riding Hood and the Woodsman. I'm almost done with the demo in my native language and I intend to make a demo version in English as well. I'm just going to use the translator because I don't know the pronunciations very well, I only know how to say "Hey" and nothing else.. :kaoswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Steve7654