Tenerezu

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
german, english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello @ All :)

A long, long time ago I worked with RPG Maker 2000. As I was a Kid, it was merely fiddle around.

Last Sunday I tripped over the MV- Sales at Steam and thought "why not?", so I'm here. ^^

I'd like to prevent me from take on too much at once. My idea is to make one after another some more or less short games for telling the background story of some chars.

After that I'd like to make a bigger adventure and merge with all of the previous games. So, as player, you start as "soul" and can either make your way "chosen background story" -> "mainstory" or, if you know all, jump directly to the main storyline.

Is this technically possible? Or should I make one big project as frame with smaller parts? I see some problems with switches and variables if I take different projects and just copy paste, but maybe there are possibilities I don't know...

thx in advance
Tene

PS: So wie ich das sehe, ist die Sprache hier im Forum englisch. Ich bin aber Schweizer, wenn also jemandem deutsch lieber ist, geht das auch. :)

Last edited:

Rugman

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I’d think It’d be possible but way more difficult then just doing it all in one project. There doesn’t really seem to be an advantage to keeping them separate.

Tenerezu

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
german, english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Aight thx. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Another day of mostly mapping in Make a Game in RPG Maker MZ: Episode 7 starting now! We're making a mansion! Come watch live and join in on the chat!
Game=Forest, Feature=Tree. There's little worth in looking at a tree except in its relation to how it affects the feel of the forest.
Been a while, guys. Despite being in college now, I'm working on Season's Promise as often as I can.
Helping my sister make her game
I hope i can get some freckles for the generator soon
Guys, if you are seeing this post, send me your RPG Games, I wanna test some to know about everyone! ^^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
simonbelmont88