Reaction score
First Language
Primarily Uses
N/A
A long time ago a knight (Sir Vant) was looked down upon by his fellow knights. When on a small quest whilst the others saved the world he discovered a powerful source of dark energy. He used it to wreak havoc upon the kingdom. The rest of the knights lead by the bravest of all (Sir Vivor) went on a quest to defeat him. He harnessed all of the dark magic and used it to kill all of the knights, but the power was too strong and he died. From that day forward he was deemed Sir Vant of Darkness…

Years into the future Sir Vivor is resurrected by god to stop an evil darkness. When he comes back he has bad memory loss and loses all of his former glory. He is sent to a small village to join the watch. Has his quest ended or is their more to this village than he thought?

I hope to implement an interesting battle system thing. Each character has their own special meter. They will each contribute towards something and affect the game and there will be a mixture of meters that you need to keep up/down and meters that have different affects depending on their place. I hope this will make the game unique.

Main Characters

Sir Cumference:        A fat paladin who puts hunger before most things. Weak when hungry…

Hunger:                      When it is at it’s lowest Sir Cumference is stronger and can do unique moves, however when it is high he is weak. It is raised over time but can be lowered by eating food.

Sir Casm:                    The ignorant thief who starts more troubles than he solves. Has a tendancy to steal stuff…

Boredom:                   When it is too high he gets bored and escapes the battle, leaving the rest to fight without him. It is raised by repetition of moves from anyone including enemies and can be lowered by his own special moves or hitting a teammate.

Sir Pernatural:           The arrogant mage. Prefers a life of solitude and dislikes others. Not a very good team player.

Arrogance:                 When it is high enemies are more likely to attack him and when it is at its peak all enemies only attack him. It is raised by using magic attacks on enemies and can be lowered by missing a turn or being hit by a teammate.

Sir Prize:                     The alcoholic archer. Rarely seen without alcohol in his hand. A bad aim when drunk.

Drunkness:                When it is high he has low aim but increased attack. When it is low he has increased aim but low       attack. It can also affect dialogue.

Side Characters

Sir Kull and Sir Up:   Sir Cumference’s brothers.

Hunger:                      Same as Sir Cumference.

Sir Ver:                       Sir Cumference’s father.

Overfeeding:              When it is high food and potions have less affect but when it is low it is increased. It can be raised by feeding players and is lowered over time.

Sir Pent:                     The reptile enthusiast.

Venom:                       When high teammates and enemies are poisoned. Raised by using venomous moves and lowered over time.

Sir Cretion:                 The water mage with a dodgy bladder.

Bladder:                     When high Sir Cretion wets himself and is unable to move for 3 turns. Raised by water moves (being used by him and used on him) and lowered by using ‘Urinate’ (a special move).

NPCs

Sir Veilance:               The guard of the town.

Sir Kuss:                     The Jester.

Sir Loin:                      The butcher.

Sir Junn:                     The doctor.

Sir Vey:                       The detective.

Sir Tificate:                 The random NPC.

Sir Render:                 The anxious tactician.

Sir Gent:                     The leader.

The game is just little quests around a small village, the kind of game you play when you want to be happy. It’s not going to be a particularly big game however I will have a few missions that correlate into a main story and a final boss.

Recruitment

Writers/Quest Designers:    As the game is based around little quests I need people to think of ideas for new ones.

Mappers:                                I need the main town and also dungeons. PM me for this and I’ll send you what I want.

Comedians:                            Just people to come up with some funny dialogue/situations along with more NPC names and funny character moves, whether you want to do it as part of the team or just send me an idea you’ve had, you are all welcome.

Artists/Sprite Artists:            To do the art…

Eventers:                                If you want to be an eventer then you know what I mean…

Battle System Programmer:             MOST IMPORTANTLY I need someone to be able to make this battle system work.

And anyone else is welcome if you can bring something to the project…

Last edited by a moderator:

Seacliff

RPG Maker Mastermind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Yes
Primarily Uses
RM2k
Exactly what are you looking for in the battle system?

Seriel

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Hello!
If you need a Bug-Finder and Tester, i'm here! :)

Musashi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
It always bothers me seeing people using fat characters as a characteristic of comedy or being ridicule. All others characters you made have some compartmental issue as their characteristics, why not do the same with the paladin? He could still be fat, but it's probably funnier if he eats a lot because he's anxious and don't know other way to deal with it, instead of just being fat because "look!fat people are funny!". So when he gets anxious the player have to find/give him some food, maybe giving too much food can make the paladin unable to fight or something. Anyway, i know you didn't ask any opinion, but i thought it was worth saying. Good luck with your project! 

ThatMaestroGuy

You are lovely~
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm a big fan of writing dialogue and such. If you're ever in need of such, let me know. XD

Chaos Avian

Abyssal Wing
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
This looks like a quite a bit of fun (I'm a sucker for puns, good or bad). I could try doing art for you (I may have a style you may like, I'll send you a PM later on) and possibly some dialogue/ ideas. But art definitely~

Reaction score
First Language
Primarily Uses
N/A
@TechnicalFox

I can event ;)
yh that would be great. once i have the story and map ready and stuff ill give you a pm
@Chaos Avian

This looks like a quite a bit of fun (I'm a sucker for puns, good or bad). I could try doing art for you (I may have a style you may like, I'll send you a PM later on) and possibly some dialogue/ ideas. But art definitely~
yh that would be great. i havent really thought about the character appearances so go wild, but if u get stuck i can always help ;)
@Clydous

I'm a big fan of writing dialogue and such. If you're ever in need of such, let me know. XD
that would be great :) ill send you a pm about it soon
@Musashi

It always bothers me seeing people using fat characters as a characteristic of comedy or being ridicule. All others characters you made have some compartmental issue as their characteristics, why not do the same with the paladin? He could still be fat, but it's probably funnier if he eats a lot because he's anxious and don't know other way to deal with it, instead of just being fat because "look!fat people are funny!". So when he gets anxious the player have to find/give him some food, maybe giving too much food can make the paladin unable to fight or something. Anyway, i know you didn't ask any opinion, but i thought it was worth saying. Good luck with your project! 
i see your point and ill try to make them different,  understand it may be a bit cliche or offensive
@Jackus

Hello!
If you need a Bug-Finder and Tester, i'm here! :)
thanks jack, when we get there ill contact you
@Seacliff

Exactly what are you looking for in the battle system?
very simple just with a unique stat for each character. id like a 3rd person battle system but it a be a pain animating so its ok if not. if youre interested with helping out with the battle system then send me a pm

Dickjutsu

Producer for Nic3Ntertainment
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm interested in lending a hand to this. It seems kind of interesting; I do so like a good pun, too.

I'm a writer by trade, so I can certainly help with plot/narrative development, dialogue, and quests/events.

Let me know if you're interested in my assistance.

Reaction score
First Language
Primarily Uses
N/A
sure, I hoped a writer would reply xD so yh send me a pm :)

FuryDr00d

Druid of the Alliance!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Dude, I give you props for the names. Sir Render? Nice. I'll be open to beta-testing this game. Seems hilarious.

FuryDr00d

Druid of the Alliance!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I know that it hasen't been three days, sorry. But I can be a writer/quest designer!

Reaction score
First Language
Primarily Uses
N/A
hey its me. im back i guess. i just wanted to say sorry about me suddenly leaving. around that time a lot of bad **** started going down in my life. i wont bore you with my troubles but it was horrible so i took a break. sadly its taken me a long time to come back. i just want to apologize for not saying goodbye and just leaving my project. i should have said sorry much sooner but i hope you understand what was going on. im so sorry about everything.

im not going to continue this project so if anyone wants to take it over be my guest...

sorry, Michael

Czar of Games

Beta Tester
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
you shouldn't give up so easily take a little break and try again :)

Reaction score
First Language
Primarily Uses
N/A
you shouldn't give up so easily take a little break and try again :)
thanks czar. i think i would like to come back to this eventually so dont worry that these terrible puns are going to waste. right now i am trying to join a game design group so if i get in there i might b able to persuade them to help me do it but if not i will try to start it up again anyway. thanks for showing your concern

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Trying to put my drawing skill to use.

A parallax'd map from my upcoming game The Sinners who Never Sinned.

people weren't kidding when they say one bad parallel process can utterly goof up everything. I didn't even think it was much going on until I realized how long it was taking map transfers to happen with even the simplest events.
I constantly go back and forth between kickstarter and indiegogo...one garners far more attention while the other is so much safer....
I just finished Variables I lesson! Urrah! I'll be publishing it soon. :smile:Captura de tela de 2022-01-24 23-58-42.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpgmaker19911