Comedy Rpgs!

TMTTMG

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
I know there was already a thread for this but it's been dead for quite a while and I know there has been newer comedy rpgs that are good as well. So if there's any recommendations that'd be great. They don't have to be confined to rpg maker, they could be on Gamejolt or Itch.io, and they don't have to be only comedy either, i just mostly like ones that allow to interact with lots of objects in fun and comedic ways, like in The Drunken Paladin, or to go more obscure, Intelligence the 314th Clash.

Poryg

Dark Lord of the Castle of Javascreeps
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Medieval cop series on kongregate.

Eric_SD-RPG-Studio

Writer - Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
N/A
Yeah, those Medieval Cop short games are fun and really interesting. Great characters. The Dawn's Light series are really funny as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Time flies by... already 1/6th of the calendar released :o
Realizing that 2020 is the only year since 2015 that I haven't made a RM game. Maybe I should do a tiny one to keep the streak?
grief... lol... I keep seeing request for MZ versions of MV plugins. this is why I haven't moved over and just MZ for my MV project.
Egg-sitting minigame is coming along nicely. Are you a bad enough dino to keep all these raptor eggs warm?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gigajaba