Comipo help, where are the dlc installers kept in the steam version?

Seacliff

RPG Maker Mastermind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Yes
Primarily Uses
RM2k
Okay... Okay... this isn't a Comipo forum, but the software is still in the forum store so there isn't anything to go against this, right? Either way I don't even know if this is the correct section to begin with but I'll give this a try.

Quick Backstory just in case: I have both a Non-Steam and Steam version of Comipo, the Non-Steam version has DLC bought from this site while the Steam version has DLC from... Steam. I trying to get the DLC from the Steam version to the Non-Steam version. First thing I did was copy all the dlc data from the steam version onto the folders for the non-steam version, when I try to access the dlc data on the non-steam version it says it cannot find the license for the dlc and asks me to re-install it. Whenever you buy DLC from a non-steam site for comipo it just hands you an installer, steam seems to directly installs it for you, meaning I have no idea where this installer is.

Question I'm Trying to ask: I looked through the folders of the Steam version of Comipo inside and out and can't find where the steam version keeps the installers for the DLC. I have to assume there should be one for backup right? So my question is where does the Steam Version of Comipo keep the installers for it's DLC (if it even has them to begin with.) Any other solution to my problem is also welcomed.

I know the chances of anyone here knowing the answer is slim since there are so few users, but I thought it would be worth a shot.

Warpmind

Twisted Genius
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Norwegian
Primarily Uses
I'm pretty sure Steam merely downloads the compressed data to a temporary folder, and then frees up the space again after installation. Sorry.

Seacliff

RPG Maker Mastermind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Yes
Primarily Uses
RM2k
I'm pretty sure Steam merely downloads the compressed data to a temporary folder, and then frees up the space again after installation. Sorry.
I guess that makes sense, even though it's disappointing.

I won't say this thread is answered though, just in case there is a way to do it Vice Versa...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

People1.png & SF_People1.png added!!!!

Adventurer:
"Why your body looks like a bird?"

Stranger:
"Because I'm harpy"

Adventurer:
"Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof"

*Both dancing to Pharrell Williams song*
Stream will be live shortly with a make-up session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Pootscooter wrote on Pharonix's profile.
Hey @Pharonix, just wondering what you're up to lately and if you've had an opportunity to check out the LTBS thread in the past few days...(a couple of us could really use your expertise). Hope you are well and Happy Thanksgiving!
Anyone know the best size image to put in signature?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CodeUltima