RMMV Command Replace Victor Not It does not appear

EmanueleSpeed

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
Hi everyone, I have a problem with the victor plugin. I insert in a clean project only with victor's basic module and command replace this data on note actor:

<command replace: 'Attack', 'Limit', skill type 4>

result = a.tp == 100;

</command replace>

but the command does not appear. What am I doing wrong?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
what victor plugin? please give a link.

and that line "result = a.tp == 100" is definately wrong on several counts, perhaps you should explain what it is supposed to do.

EmanueleSpeed

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
what victor plugin? please give a link.

and that line "result = a.tp == 100" is definately wrong on several counts, perhaps you should explain what it is supposed to do.
This Plugin: must replace the attack command with limit command when it reaches the character in battle 100 tp

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
what skills have you added for skill type 4?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I added Limit
that is not really an answer, because you need to add more than one thing. By default only skill tpes 1 and 2 exist, so you have to add at least two more skill types, and then skills for them.

Please give a screenshot of your types tab and at least one skill of skill type 4.

additionally, change the condition code to
result = (a.tp === 100)

How are you testing the effect? That question means how does the actor get the TP and so on?
also, a screenshot of your plugin manager will help looking for other possible causes.

EmanueleSpeed

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
1.PNG3.PNG
Note Actor:
2.PNG

I entered this. I also changed the condition but nothing

Last edited:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
and what skills do you have of skill type 4? can you please give an example of that, preferably as a screenshot?
At this moment no one really has an idea of why this might not work for you (otherwise more people would have given advice), so we need to check everything until we know where the error might be.

and currently there are two candidates:
1) the change doesn't happen because there are no correctly configured skills
2) incompatibility between plugins.

as for the second option the next test would be to make a testing game with ONLY the two victor plugins until those work, because that way the configuration can be tested the easiest way.

EmanueleSpeed

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
and what skills do you have of skill type 4? can you please give an example of that, preferably as a screenshot?
At this moment no one really has an idea of why this might not work for you (otherwise more people would have given advice), so we need to check everything until we know where the error might be.

and currently there are two candidates:
1) the change doesn't happen because there are no correctly configured skills
2) incompatibility between plugins.

as for the second option the next test would be to make a testing game with ONLY the two victor plugins until those work, because that way the configuration can be tested the easiest way.
11.PNG
Yes, type 4 skills always called limit. All plugins are disabled except victor's.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
All plugins are disabled except victor's.
did you start a new game with that setting or did you continue a savedgame?
Part of most plugins is saved into the savefiles, so loading an older savefile after changing the plugin configuration will cause problems in a lot of cases.

------------
please go to your project directory, js folder and use a text editor to open the rpg_core.js file (do not doubleclick it). What is the version number at the end of the title line?
If there is no number then it's version 1.0

---------
Please describe exactl how you battletest (random, event, database, other) and how you check on TP values

EmanueleSpeed

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
did you start a new game with that setting or did you continue a savedgame?
Part of most plugins is saved into the savefiles, so loading an older savefile after changing the plugin configuration will cause problems in a lot of cases.

------------
please go to your project directory, js folder and use a text editor to open the rpg_core.js file (do not doubleclick it). What is the version number at the end of the title line?
If there is no number then it's version 1.0

---------
Please describe exactl how you battletest (random, event, database, other) and how you check on TP values
I start new game. Yes, version Is 1.6.1. Battle test with a new game and going Battle. Tp value reach 100tp but command Attack not change.

EmanueleSpeed

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
I solved It by entering a.tp === 100 and changing the Attack to attacca. And creating a new project. Thanks Andar.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

If you're reviewing someone else's game, don't focus only on the negative and criticize them. Use positive constructive feedback. As game developers, we need to empower one another; not put each other down.
just posted a song I made for my game a while back... I sampled the HEY from Earthworm Jim's Snot a problem levels lol...
Based on this screenshot alone, which one would you sell, and which to equip?
Some random sketch-letons.

I have a strong urge to make a tutorial video of all the random things I've learned since starting on my game. little helpful tips and stuff that may help people.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kodokhijo