OmnislashXX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey guys. I have a question in regard to equipment. I'd like to have two of my toons wear a disguise and to reflect that, I've made a few armor pieces for them. However, during these proceedings, I'd like the armor to be non-removeable. How would I go about doing this?

Edit: And you know what? Nevermind. I found what I was looking for in the Equipment tab fot the armor. You mods can close, lock, erase, have your way with me.

Last edited:

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
report your post to let the mods know it's resolved. Then they'll close the thread.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

welp, I literally can't continue working on ALEX now that my MZ trial is up (unless I somehow place in the jam which I don't remotely deserve to for my unfinished crap) so I am back on my bullshit
some test stuff. Empty for now. My other project (this project) needs more attention. The lagging really kicks up when I try to capture gameplay. ✨
Real-Time Battles, Pixel Filter, Animate Cursor & Menus & Windows | RPG Maker News #114

When your side job becomes more interesting than your dayjob and you think "do I quit again or finally actually do the same thing for more than five consecutive years..." I don't think I'll ever be able to say that though, I just cannot stick with one thing like you're 'supposed to'.
Does the word "research" imply that you're searching for something that had been found before?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mvkgant