Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This forum is for discussing topics related to development and distribution of commercial games with Enterbrain's game makers only. Please keep other topics in more appropriate forums.

RULES

1. All Forum Rules apply here
  2. Do not reveal contractual information (net profits, deals with portals, etc)
  3. Do not make inflammatory posts about game portals, distributors or other commercial developers
  4. Do not ask for free copies of commercial games; do not provide free copies of someone else's commercial game - this will result in an instant ban
  5. Do not ask for help or resources for your current games in development here - this is for more general subjects that apply to all games
  6. Keep conversation friendly and on-topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Note to self: One lemon is enough to flavor my drink.
'I'm not homophobic, I'm not scared of me house.' - Peter Kay xD
When did anything under your mid-twenties become the new 10 years old? At least try to act like your old enough to sign a lease.
Having someone tell me that "Right clicking to save an image is soooo creepy" has got to be the weirdest thing I've heard this week.
Finally figured out how to make a signature with a pic that leads to a link, it's so cool! Click the image to check out my demo! :kaopride:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jelliekittie