Misty

Programmer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello,

I'm looking for vehicle, hospital, and futuristic tilesets that can be used for commercial use.

-Hover bikes

-Futuristic room tilesets

-Hospital room supplies, nurse sprites, and tiles.

-Spaceships and city tilesets

-Robots

Thank you,

ZEFK

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
You can find quite a bit of what you're looking for is in the store. For futuristic rooms and a futuristic city there's the Futuristic Tile Pack, for hospital stuff there's the Zombie Survival pack. I don't know anything that has hovercrafts or spaceships as seen from the outside but the Futuristic Tile Pack has a mag lift train and does a pretty convincing inside of a spaceship. The Zombie Survival Pack uses a different base than the RTP for the sprites so you may still need help with a nurse sprite if you don't want to use that pack's sprite style.

Misty

Programmer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
You can find quite a bit of what you're looking for is in the store. For futuristic rooms and a futuristic city there's the Futuristic Tile Pack, for hospital stuff there's the Zombie Survival pack. I don't know anything that has hovercrafts or spaceships as seen from the outside but the Futuristic Tile Pack has a mag lift train and does a pretty convincing inside of a spaceship. The Zombie Survival Pack uses a different base than the RTP for the sprites so you may still need help with a nurse sprite if you don't want to use that pack's sprite style.
Thank you Sharm. : )

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

hmm one of those days where there's a lot to work on with my game... annnnnd I have no idea what I wanna do. most of it tho, involves drawing lol. either enemies or NPCs.
I'm going back to the default RTP, in the interest of getting it done. FSM is lovely but slow to work with and has tall doors. And switching to tall sprites would mean a lot of franking, and also the horses will be small.
I think I developed a stalker trauma (stalkerfobia?) because of my previous work publishing games on Steam. :(
RIP, MeatLoaf :( Hot patootie, bless his soul, he really loved that rock 'n roll.
Psychronics Games is doing a livestream about my game in a bit... And I will do a video about his game after that.
Watch their stream with us on youtube!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pattymelt