Black Pagan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is there a way to make something like a Common Attack function making the default normal attack of all Party members into one single Attack command ?

This is intended to make all your Characters perform a single turn of Normal attack once, on selecting "Attack" command.. I was looking for something like this since after a while, It gets tiring to press attack command three or four times in a row for each Party member.

Here is an example of what i mean from the Game - Another Eden. Anyone familiar with this game would know that in this game, the way Normal attack works, Once you press the attack button, Your entire party performs an auto attack once.

Last edited:

Frogboy

I'm not weak to fire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I'm not aware of anything like that for MV or MZ. I have a feeling that this is the case because a lot of devs will say that if you need an All Attack option that you should spice up your battle system a bit to make this not needed. I kind of get it, though. There are typically times when the player ends up in areas where they fight weak encounters they faced earlier in the game. This would be a nice quality of life improvement for those situations.

estriole

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
indonesian
i think we have one for MV
this one

you can try using that plugin in MZ. because 'sometimes' MV plugin can work in MZ.
if cannot work... then you can ask someone to convert that plugin to MZ.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Is it necroposting if I ask for more info in my own months old thread? All the information in the thread is relevant
JRPG TextBox HTML - Part 2:
So I'm resuming work on the Shadowstar Trilogy. I've decided that it will take place between the end of G4 and the start of G5, and two of the Lost Rulers will be Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer (who is the moon princess in my AU).
Been working on some sprites, My favorite out of all of them is this guy, his name is Moss:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emileewitt