Self-proclaimed jack of all trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
What is this?
This script enables you to create a common event template that you could fill the "placeholder" event with any event you want.

How to setup:
In the common event page

In the map event

The "<placeholder>" label will be replaced by transfer player event (next to the common event call). If you put two "<placeholder>" label, it will take the next two commands (or it should, not tested it yet)

Link to the script:

Terms:
Free to use for commercial/non-commercial.

BCj

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
N/A
What could this be used for?

Kuro DCupu

Trust me, I'm a veteran RMer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Bahasa
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think it's an eventer tool, solely for convenient.
It replace <placeholder> label inside a common event, to an event command after it. Basically an ability to edit your common event from outside event.

Also he messed up :
1590933569281.png
<placeholder> will be treated as transfer player, while the real transfer player in the map will be removed. And so on if there are another <placeholder> label.

Good if you make a long but reusable event. So instead of doing copy-paste-edit, you just put them into one common event, then the part where you always edit shall be the <placeholder>

Recommended for eventer who often too diligent to make long event I guess.

TheoAllen

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Yeah, I did this mainly because you couldn't edit how "Quick Event Creation" works.
This is still far from perfect, but it suits my need. Might expand when I need more functionality.

BCj

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
N/A
Aha I see. Would it work with chests too? E.g. locked chests?

TheoAllen

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
It depends on how you set up the chest, I guess?
I mean, I haven't tested it in various cases, so far, I only use this for transfer player to another map.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I count on someone one time, I let them promise something to me, and one week later it's complete silence as I'm completely let down. I hate everything.
Everytime I need to write dialogues I find myself writing new music pieces... what kind of trick is this?!
Me Being Dumb spending hrs trying to figure out Irenas Visual Novel busts plugin..lol. I'm probably missing something stupid and obvious xDD

let the journey begin >w>
X.X ok... I guess I'll just have to think about 48x48 a little differently. Its not "room for more work"..."its room for more detail!...yay"
Alexa, play Buck-Tick - Dress

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Niickpv90