ImaginaryVillain

One With The Particle
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Absurdism
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oops! I've got way too many copies of my game, guess I uploaded the old script from one of those. It's been fixed.

edit: Wow I must be tired... Well I uploaded the half experimental one I had updated since I made that post. Oh well might as well just upload the bleeding edge experimental one I made since that post... it's down to 439 lines of code. :LZSexcite:

Attachments

Last edited:

firestalker

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@ImaginaryVillain Does this umc_Lighting script have a fire option as the original TerraxLighting script did? I don't see it in the help file/description...

ImaginaryVillain

One With The Particle
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Absurdism
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@firestalker At the moment it just does Light and overall Tint. Perhaps I'll add stuff back in later if enough people seem interested in a particular thing. Mostly I just update this one first since I use it for my own game, and because it's way easier to do so. Then I push any changes to the main plugin if they're desirable for it.

firestalker

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@ImaginaryVillain Oh... well that's disappointing, I used the fire effect pretty exclusively in the Terrax plugin since my game is mostly a dungeon crawler and spends the majority of time in a dark area with torches for light...

Thanks for the response and I'll keep checking back in hopes that it'll be added later.

ImaginaryVillain

One With The Particle
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Absurdism
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@firestalker Why not just use the main version of the script then? It's got all the stuff Terrax does and more. :LZSwink:

ImaginaryVillain

One With The Particle
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Absurdism
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Nah the UMC version's my variant of it, you can find the main Community Lighting script in the first post.

ScorchedGround

Blizzards most disappointed fan
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@ImaginaryVillain
I am sorry to bother you again, but since you apparantly fixed the "Light lagging behind" on your ultra fast version of the plugin, is there a chance you could apply the same fix to the main version of the plugin?

As I really need some of the features from the main plugin and I still experience some lags when issueing move routes to events.

NBGDani

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
N/A
got a blackscreen if i turn the plugin on. i set all "day/night" settings to zero, because i dont need it and manipulate my cyclus manual. but now its only black and i cant turn it on :D looks like im to dumb

EDIT: ok set tint #ffffff fixed the problem. now the plugin waits only for my inputs to change lights?

EDIT2: One Problem comes with an Camera Core Plugin. If you zoom out, the color dosent fit the whole screen. if i put higher resolution in the plugin it dosent fix it. heres a screen. My Resultion is 1104 x 624 - on the Light Plugin 1248x720.

Attachments

Last edited:

Nekohime1989

Nekohime
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
whats the correct syntax for cycling -_-

Kupotepo

Fantasy realist/Advocatus Diaboli
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@ImaginaryVillain, I am confused about which one is far MZ, sorry to bother you.
Are the new ones is for MZ, correct?

Sorry, I withdrew the question. I tried to make the light from the flash lol. Thank you for the demo lol.

@ImaginaryVillain, I would like to report umc_Lighting_mz doesn't work for me, sorry.
Let me explain just in case if I did something incorrectly.
I put umc.Lighting.tint('#333333'); in the script command in the empty event.
I put Light 100 #ffffff in the Comment command in the empty event.
Thank you.

Copyright (c) 2020 Terrax, ImaginaryVillain, Aesica, Eliaquim, Alexandre, Nekohime1989
Also, should I include Nekohime1989?
Since @Author Terrax, iVillain, Aesica, Eliaquim, Alexandre???

Last edited:

Kupotepo

Fantasy realist/Advocatus Diaboli
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Nekohime, thank you for the conformation. Now, I can just download linsense and put in the game folder.

ImaginaryVillain

One With The Particle
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Absurdism
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The MZ version is pretty much entirely kept up by the others as I don't have a copy of MZ. The only reason I have a version of UMC for MZ is because I can comment out two lines and it "works" on MZ. :LZSwink:

@Kupotepo The old version of the script defaulted to off, so you had to run the command to turn it on. I've since removed that. Speaking of which I updated both versions of UMC on the Github. I've got them down to 329 lines of code. For convenience I've also attached them to this post. :LZSexcite:

@ScorchedGround When I get a chance I'll look into it. At this point the main plugin is so vastly different than what I'm using... I'll have see if the code change is compatible. I can't imagine why it wouldn't be. It's just in a lot more locations since the main script isn't as object oriented.

@NBGDani Have a link for this Camera Core plugin you're talking about?

Attachments

Nekohime1989

Nekohime
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
THat's fine, I made an Issue the githiub i just now remembered it was a thing.

DarkSearinox92

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
what are the next future improvements in the pipeline?

Resurrection Games

Veteran Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Can you make this compatible with OCRAM's time plugin?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Why is there so much month left at the end of money? D=
Hello humans! How goes your day in this journey of living? I hope it is good, for I am human like you, and I am feeling great! Worship the altar.
Sand is basically small rocks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Parzival