Hyouryuu-Na

Sapphire Sodium
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Not English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm using Khas Ultra lighting and Java Hut Save Extension and they don't seem to work well together. My whole game is centered around Khas Ultra Lighting and I need it too much to go find another lighting plugin. JavaHut's plugin allows a screenshot to be shown in the save files.

The problem: If the lighting is on, then the screenshot appears transparent in all areas except where the light is.
save2.png

I used previous versions of Khas Lighting and they worked. The new version doesn't work now. And both plugin developers are inactive now so I can't ask them. So, can someone take a look at the plugins and perhaps give me a solution to this problem?

Links here:
https://rpgmakermv.co/resources/javahuts-save-extension-2nd-plugin.1069/
https://mega.nz/#F!ZcYUkC7S!hyCQej47BxowGyC7xBtPYA (Khas Ultra Lighting is in the Advanced Lighting folder, Version 4.2. Sorry it's sort of big... he didn't post it as only the js file anywhere else...)

LanceRPG

A Lazy Beggar
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
[/QUOTE]
thanks for sharing link, I knows Khas, had bought his amazing script 3years ago,
recently I need to test Khas advanced lightning , only found its version not working with current MV

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Khas works perfectly fine in MV 1.6.1, but it has some loading issues, (for big maps),

btw, the rpgmakermv.co link is dead, not that I can help you fix the problem.
do you use khas because of dynamic shadows or for lights alone?

if for lights alone, you can try community light or ocram lights which has some features
khas doesn't have, but dynamic is unique to khas alone at the moment =)

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Time flies by... already 1/6th of the calendar released :o
Realizing that 2020 is the only year since 2015 that I haven't made a RM game. Maybe I should do a tiny one to keep the streak?
grief... lol... I keep seeing request for MZ versions of MV plugins. this is why I haven't moved over and just MZ for my MV project.
Egg-sitting minigame is coming along nicely. Are you a bad enough dino to keep all these raptor eggs warm?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gigajaba