RicoRob

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese (Br)
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Victor's SFont - Displays a bitmap font instead of the default font set in gamefont.css.
SRD's Shaking Text - Applies a shaking effect to the text displayed in the message window.

Issue: SRD's plugin doesn't display the bitmap font that is used by Victor's plugin; it uses the default ".ttf" font instead.

Image:
upload_2019-11-11_8-51-50.png

I know it's not simple like that, but... would it possible to modify SRD's plugin to display the bitmap font? I'd ask SRD directly, but apparently he retired/took a break (?). :frown:

Thank you!

RicoRob

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese (Br)
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Ossra

Formerly Exhydra
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@RicoRob I added some code to SRD ShakingText to handle the usage of VE SFont. I have tested the edit in the demo project, and it appeared to work fine.

Each shaking character is a sprite, and the current SFont data of the message window was not being copied to the bitmap of shaking sprite. Therefore the bitmap used the font set in the CSS file instead. The code I have added should allow for the usage of either normal or bitmap fonts without anything exploding.

Attachments

RicoRob

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese (Br)
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Ossra OH MY GOD
That's incredible :LZSooo:
I don't know what to say... I really owe you big time.
Thank you so, so much!! :kaoluv:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Why you do this? Now I have to buy the new RPG Maker xD
I've always dreaded planning for my games so I just didn't plan at all. That... didn't work out after all. :kaosigh:
Turns out it can be kind of fun if you keep the scope small and don't take it way too seriously.
well... for the first time in months... I feel like my game is headed towards something again. I finally have it where I won't be drawing battle assets for the rest of the year...
What I would give to actually get some feedback on my game...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sayb