Compatibility Issues with Plugins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've been using this site as a Guest previously, but finally signed up today, so I apologize if it isn't posted in the right place.

I've been working on my game for the past 2-3 months now and I've gotten used to using plugins, events, etc. The problem that I'm having right now is that SumRndmDde's AltMenuScreen_KH plugin (YouTube video that I followed, too) is conflicting with Yanfly's CoreEngine plugin... I've already checked that Yanfly's plugins are in the correct order; all of the plugins are working, they're just not working as I'd like.

Here's an example of what it currently looks like with both plugins on.

1.JPG

When I take off Yanfly's CoreEngine plugin, this is what it looks like (which is what I want it to do, but with Yanfly's plugin still on).

2.JPG

I need to have the CoreEngine plugin, though, because I also use a lot of Yanfly's plugins. My entire plugin list (ignore the ones marked as "off", except for the CoreEngine one, I'm coming back for those later):

Plugins 1.jpg
Plugins 2.jpg

All I want to do is fix where my party members are overlapping. Ideally, I'd like to use the face images on the menu instead (as shown in the YouTube video) of the sprites, but either one works. I hate that that happens, and I already tried adding padding to the text inside the menu via the CoreEngine parameters. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

glaphen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Put it below yanflys stuff, I have everything but super tools engine and hud maker below yanfly everything and even that is below core engine.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@glaphen - Thank you! It worked perfectly! I was wondering if maybe they might have been out of order; it had worked previously, but I couldn't figure out what I had done wrong/changed. I thought that the KH menu could go above since it was for menus, but I guess not. :) Thanks again!

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

being able to transition music seamlessly is amazing. my main character's theme has lyrics and it goes from vocal version to istrumental when he leaves his room. and vice versa. and thanks to a plugin, the transition is seamless. I love it.
All of the auditions for our game are so good, I'm so glad I'm not in charge of choosing completely. lol I just can't with some of them. I listen to them on repeat. XD
Working on a Patch to integrate AlphaABS into random generated Dungeons. Was a bit tricky, but the outcome is a real Life Changer!!

Will release it the next days!
Been pretty busy... but I got a better headset for recording and listening today. Dad says that he'll consider taking me to Great Wolf Lodge for the first time once I finish summer classes (my final semester!) I'll be taking my plushie friends with me: Bendy, Lolbit, and Helen Henny. (I WUV PLUSHIES!)
SF_Monster3,4 added!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mezzy