The Talking Fruit
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hai, hai! This is for Sharm (which is probably obvious). XD

I've seen you contribute to the Liberated Pixel Cup on opengameart.org. Could you correct me on this, but did you ever mention that the Pixel Myth DLC could be used with the LPC assets with some slight modification?

Also, for anyone else, what kind of sprites work best with these graphics?

Thanks!

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I did.  The LPC tiles are brighter and less detailed but with a little color correction and if you keep to the tiles where the detail differences aren't obvious I think you could use them together.  So mostly interior stuff.

Ruby

Of the Earth
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I have a couple of the LPC tiles used in my game, but ultimately removed them until I had time to alter them. (I do believe I asked you about that at some point, yes, Sharm?). With slight modding, I think they are a perfect addition to her Pixel Myth tiles.

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I can't recall, but I wouldn't be surprised if that's what happened.  I also talk about it in the first post of the Pixel Myth pinned topic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Made Custom ENEMY Information Screen
I'm having such a hard time thinking of an interesting battle system. and not being a coder, certain things I wanna do seem a lot harder lol.
Created a character outline with some code. I have no use for this. I'm....bored.....
Having lots of fun using different PS brushes to add a lil' texture to the floors and walls in my maps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahmbor