Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi,

I've searched for hours and tried countless plugins, but oddly enough, as simple as my use case is I can't seem to find a plugin that's offered the desired functionality. It seems that both the default engine and many plugin makers assume that a game will always use or rename the base stats, but not ignore them completely.

However, my game doesn't use Magic Attack, Magic Defense or Luck. I don't want to remove them from the engine entirely since I know they're used for arcane calculations that aren't default IDE or user facing, but I do want to hide them from the user while the game is being played. The Status Menu and Equip Menu both display a list of parameters and there's no way to change what shows up in that list.

What I want specifically: The ability to hide specific stats/parameters from the Status Menu and Equip Menu. I want the player to be completely aware that Magic Defense, Magic Attack and Luck even exist.

I'm willing to offer compensation through PayPal for your time/work and offer credit in the final product.

ICF-Soft

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'll send you on pm. It may vary when released.

Tonedawg181

Tonedawg Gaming
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
All i want to do is use this to make magic defense invisible on everyone and magic attack invisible on only 2 people for the stats and equip screen. Can i do that with this plugin? And how.

ICF-Soft

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi @Tonedawg181,

You can specify inside plugin parameters what parameters should be shown by default.
Then you can use notetags for specified actors to override visible parameters.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Another character battle theme
Sorry everyone. Covid rules made me a laptop potatoe and I would need more exercise and past 2nd invasion I am still fighting for space also here. So I am not enough often here and... well I answer even less to my e-mails. DC is saying a huge HI to everyone with her heavy wet purrings.

You all take care in here ^^
traficaccidence.jpg
"It's time to add cars into the city!"
--- Famous last word of the developer's character before hit by a car :kaoswt2:
Yay, our new game, Causality is finally released on Steam!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dapperteddy1990