Complex Blacksmith system

Discussion in 'RGSS3 Script Requests' started by FinalHowl, Aug 6, 2014.

1. FinalHowl

FinalHowl Frozen Tyrant Member

First Language:
    English
    So I'm not sure if a script is even needed for this, but it seems like it could potentially make things easier.

I've set conditional, after conditional for this and its getting to be so darn confusing its not even worth it anymore.

Essentially for every piece of armor and every weapon, I want to have the option at the blacksmith to strengthen it in different ways.

For example, sharpening it would add 5% to the critical chance, or adding spikes to the armor could add a thorns type of effect, or just raise attack by a certain amount, etc...

If something like this has already been done, that would be awesome, but I couldnt find anything. If it can't be done, then no worries I'll try and come up with something else.

2. luiscesjr

luiscesjr Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Portuguese
    Well, I also wanted something like this, so as someone already showed me, if I well remember

it was sixth on Venka's crafting script, I started using "Theo Weapon upgrade" system. I don't know

if I can give you the link, but if you google just what I quoted, you will find.

Theo Smithing.

Hope this helps, and is more or less what you are looking for.