compo, import your own art?

Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi guys just wondering if anyone's used compo, thinking about getting it, I'll have a look at the demo latter, though I want to know if you can use it with your own art,
I already draw my own manga, but this would be a help if I can use my own art in it

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Google says yes

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

I've moved this thread to Manga Maker Comipo Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You can import 2D or 3D art in and place it within panels. Importing art in is pretty easy, you shouldn't have any issues with it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My only regret is the portal mirror effect is too subtle to show up in these GIFs. It probably just needs more sparkles. :LZSwink:
Microsoft: Hey, let's waste money advertising the Xbox Series X when nobody has any in stock, we don't seem to be making more, we aren't taking preorders and you can't get on a waiting list. BEST. IDEA. EVER.
So I'm practicing ITC with a spirit box, and decide to try to contact my deceased soulmate. It actually gave me multiple identifiers. Me, still a bit skeptical, asked aloud "Fine but does he still love me?" and the box spoke and printed the word "Forever" at the same time. Been a mess of tears since. :kaocry:
Been scratching away at my game and making progress, but just had a revelation. I'm working in full screen and adjusting all my pictures accordingly, but will they resize if someone's screen is smaller?? I hope this doesn't turn out to be a problem later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greencat