SERVICE Composer looking for fun passion project

Opo90

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello! I was redirected here from a different part of the forum, and I apologize in advance if this is again not the appropriate place to post -- please forgive my ignorance.

I am a working musician, and I am interested in a fun side project in writing a game soundtrack. As a composer, classical pianist, and teacher, I have a familiarity in working with digital instruments, and my strength (predictably) is in "classical" writing. Since this is for having fun and a new experience, I do not expect financial compensation, but I would prefer to assist with a game nearing the end of its development to ensure that the soundtrack can be tailored suitably to the totality of the project without too much revision.

Please see below for a link to my currently sparse YouTube channel.

Thank you!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj_hHn6t7SVw__b8O5UXe5g

Opo90

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Are these all original compositions?
No, but thank you for verifying. There are only four videos, two of which are original compositions and two of which are arrangements of popular works. The composers for each upload are explicitly denoted in the title of the video for those interested, and the renditions of third-party works were arranged by my own hand.

FoxySeta

Cleric, script kiddie and fudanshi
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey there! You can check my banner if you want. (The project's name is A Priori)

Opo90

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Can you upload a sample track that you think can be used for a video game?
Unfortunately, I cannot. I do not have a specific type of demo track for this pursuit, but if a developer would like to "audit" my legitimacy, I would be delighted to create a track for them based on their needs and let them decide from there.

Frain

Mastermind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hey, is the service still available? I have some questions.

Gabbypie64

Aster World Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Samea as person above

Opo90

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I'm sorry for missing these. Since I am not often on the forums, please message me directly -- I will receive an email notification of your message.

I am currently involved with a project, but I am always on the lookout for interesting ideas, so please don't hesitate to reach out.

Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Can the Eternal Dreamers finish off the final boss? We'll see!
Fekken kill me. I unknowingly swapped out two important events's codes and saved the game to test it. I'm just doing this for fun and the fun has now been replaced with excruciating torture.
Is this how game developers feel all the time?

EDIT:
WAIT HOLY S***
MY LAST POST ASKING FOR HELP ON AN EVENT ACTUALLY SAVED IT
OH MY GOD
Coffee + Silk Coconut Milk + Splenda Zero = Not ..... awful :/ .
I was making a cutscene where Hero's dad got killed by the dragon but when he lose its say game over and send you to the tittle screen. How can remove game over for that cutscene
My new RPG Maker music pack, Emotional: Redemption, is now in progress and will be coming to RPG Maker soon. It is an album that focuses on emotional themes including the darker forms of sorrow and despair. Below is a demo of a composition from the album.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aotaru