SERVICE Composer of 'otherworldly' score looking for MV project with unique art style and/or mood.

OscarSouth

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm currently composing with an all-analogue studio utilising modular synthesizers/mixers and sound processing with analogue feedback loops, which creates a sound that exists somewhere between pseudo-orchestral and otherworldly. I also have a lot of expertise in a variety of experimental styles of expressive digital synthesis/sampling, which I apply for 'colour' if I feel it's suitable.

I'm looking for a creative MV project with unique art style or mood, where I can explore this composition direction and bounce off the creativity of the other project members in the process -- looking for a bit of flexibility inside the scope of a joint vision. I'd like to create something that really captures a vibe that can absorb people and carry them away to a place of our design!

I can take care of composition/production/mixing/mastering throughout the process. I also do work in Data Science so I'm a pretty handy programmer as well -- happy to help out there too. Doing this for creative development, so I'm looking for good collaborators over profits.

Work examples:

(These are both in support of a regular collaborator 'Saydyy-Kuo', who is an amazing illustrator and performing artist from North-East Siberia (Sakha). Shes an amazing vocalist and performer of ethnic instruments!)

Live performance (clips from compositions, full compositions are available on the same account):

Studio recording:

Thanks and please be in touch!
Oscar

jakeybreaky

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oooooooo I like this! Really neat sound you guys have. Almost sorta gives me cyberpunk vibes for some reason.

I'm definitely gonna mark ya down as a possibility for future projects lol

PixeLockeT

Demon Lord Lady
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
What a gorgeous, ethereal sound. The last piece reminds me of LoZ:MM somehow.

OscarSouth

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oooooooo I like this! Really neat sound you guys have. Almost sorta gives me cyberpunk vibes for some reason.

I'm definitely gonna mark ya down as a possibility for future projects lol
Cheers! Yeah shoot me over a message sometime if you have any ideas you'd like to discuss.

Yeah, a cyberpunk/futuristic theme would be be an obvious choice (I previously played an old MMO called 'Neocron' for quite a few years and that was a big stylistic influence). I'm certainly also up for creatively applying my palate to fantasy/medieval settings !(I've been listening to this playlist recently to get ideas for how to be creative with this: ItFteCEWOx4)

What a gorgeous, ethereal sound. The last piece reminds me of LoZ:MM somehow.
Thanks! And that title is the source of most of my all time favourite gaming memories ever -- I'm sure that there's a lot of subliminal influence there!

OscarSouth

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Quick note that I’m still on the hunt for a really unique project to get involved with as a music scorer.

I’ve found a nice project to get involved with as a scripter but yet to find the right project as a music creator, so send me a message and let me know if you have a distinctive visual style or narrative mood that you’re looking to partner with a unique aural counterpart.

OscarSouth

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Still looking.

Another past example of my work:

lianderson

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Great job mortal. We find your music to be most enlightening. Acolytes are being processed now into the paperwork ink needed for our ordering of 13 llamas trained in the art of shamanistic ritual that shall aid you in the coming end times through their ancient druid knowledge of the practical future. We pray to ourselves that you survive the culling for your art is most important to the grand meaning of existence.

Good day human, and may you continue your grand journey into your paintings of emotional vibrations.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

@wrigty12 hi! thanks for showing interest in my work. Sadly the tablet I'm using broke, so I wasn't able to create anything for weeks. Got a new one with display, I'm still not used to it though, so I'm still practicing, doing basic drawings again. Also I'm in my last year of college. Thesis, projects and other activities takes most of my time ;_;.
I'll get back to it whenever I get a free time.
Any artists here planning on participating in the Inktober art prompts this October?
It's right around the corner.
It's rpg maker related so I'll post it here, I worked on a little free rpg maker zine and this was my piece. Play Grimm's Hollow if you haven't already, I liked it a lot. (i don't remember if posting a link to a product even if free is allowed via profile posts, so if anyone knows lemme know)

Suddenly arrived to work and got the pink slip on a contract O_O wait, did i forget something??? (sobbing in corner rn)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mordei