Final Fantasy Nut
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
-Description-
I am a composer that just wants to help in anyway I can to further support on your game. I have been composing music for 2 (getting close to 3) years. I specialize in RPG soundtracks, but I can compose for any genre of video game, you want to create.
PLEASE NOTE: I am in exam period right now, so if you want me to make music for you, and I accept, be prepared to wait until June 16th, at the latest.

Here is my portfolio: https://soundcloud.com/jason-agyeman

Thanks for reading. :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
Hi there,

I am looking for desert/exotic themed music of all sorts (battle/relaxed/funny/mood/fast/slow) but can't seem to find that many that suit my game. Though currently, I am concentrating on other things I could always use more music in my resource archive that fit my game! PM me if you think you could help me out.

-DpC-

The Magic Circle

Listen to my Soundcloud fam?
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Your music is lovely. If you're still around, and would be interested in collaborating with someone on a project, feel free to PM me.

Kupotepo

Fantasy realist/Advocatus Diaboli
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@DestinyBattle Would you please pose the term of use for your music. Every time I use the resources, I read it to make that I comply with the creator wish.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So before I inevitably start a new project to reorganize myself (I will make sure to save important info dw), I will make an external list of what I want in the final database.
Although a lot of things are still not finished, I can't delay the early access date.
It's her birthday. :kaojoy:
Have you ever been truly comfortable? This weekend I experienced it for the first time in my 33 years on this planet. Try to get comfy, friends.
Every once in a while I check to see if my planned game titles are taken or trademarked. Still okay. I plan to take my time for the sake of quality, but at the same time it feels like a race against some hidden dev out there who also plans to publish or register the same title.
Who else here likes frogs? I sure do like them squishy beings! :rwink:

froggy.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dfsdfsd546545fgsd