Concept for a few bosses for my game.

Jskonta79

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Broken French
Primarily Uses
I'm not the best artist lol, what do you guys think?

From Top to Bottom:

What they have all in common is the fact that the White Dragon has been recruiting young people in Japan, along with other areas to build up an empire of their own after taking over Japan. The virus that was created, with the help of Yoroshima, is able to hack into and mess up Japanese cyberspace, which caused a shut down in security, even manpiulate people in Japan causing their eyes to slightly glow green, this also giving White Dragon an edge by stealing and creating a robot militia to take over parts of Japan, unknown to them is well trained heroes and meta humans capable of disrupting their plan.

Lee Song/Beast-Li

Spoiler

The acrobatic furball from China who thinks of himself as a chick magnet, joins White Dragon after having attempting to hit on a former J-pop singer who turns out to be the leader of Neo Yakuza.

He is fought by two heroes, James and Miranda in a forest area close to Gato Village and Tokyo City.

Hiro Haidaku/BullBot

Spoiler

Ex-Military Engineer turned lunatic who has a thing for robots and explosions has been released by White Dragon and he is also the one for the Tokyo lock-down while fighting Neo Yakuza.

He is fought when Japanese forces were able to fight off Neo Yakuza, Bullbot along with White Dragon robots rush to take over Central Tokyo only to be stopped by James and Yuna Steelbound, Japanese special SWAT forces.

Danik Tomoshi/Japanese Convict

Spoiler

Japanese criminal who has been accused for a murder, who he blames on his other self, has been freed and works for White Dragon, along his fellow inmate, Yoroshima.

He is fought in town in Miyazaki, Japan, whereas he baits the heroes using a hostage, and he is defeated when the heroes team up to bring him down.

Nadila Domashevich/ Dj Nadi

Spoiler

Russian band member turned insane, with only music to calm her down, she escapes to Old Japan and is soon recruited by White Dragon.

She isn't physically fighting, but uses her robots, which she controls with music to fight the heroes, since she is also under the influence of the virus, the music causes the party goers in the New Kyushu City Club to fight the heroes.

Yoroshima Aurama/ The Claw

Spoiler

Brilliant Engineer who deems himself worthy of recognition has been freed from prison and works for White Dragon in return.

He is fought when Japanese SWAT help the rebels fight the robots invading a slum village in San'ya Japan. With the fight ending on a rooftop chase in the slums.

Jona Barotelius/Zegma

Spoiler

Guitarist turned petty thief framed by Scar's gang in Mexico, he was force to flee Mexico, eventually meeting and being influenced by White Dragon gang in Old Japan.

After Danik's defeat, Zegma was tasked to relocate the rebel hostages, who feared him for his appearance. He was easily tricked by James and company, causing him to do the same thing Nadi did, but was easily defeated and soon arrested by Japanese SWAT.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pierman Walter

Chunk Monster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
It's a bit early for me to give detailed critiques for these guys, but I like the Megaman art style. Whenever I make a lot of characters, they always end up with many different artsyles. 

Jskonta79

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Broken French
Primarily Uses
It's a bit early for me to give detailed critiques for these guys, but I like the Megaman art style. Whenever I make a lot of characters, they always end up with many different artsyles. 

Prologue and Game Story info

Spoiler

Prologue 

Around the year 2080, Japanese SAT, a SWAT police force, joint with a current American unit in Japan, to deal with an Estate hostage situation. During the shootout, they came across The White Dragon, thinking the leader is the twins that have accompanied the Leon St. Marc estate, keeping Leon himself hostage. Eventually police said, which was lead by Ayumi Saito, had breached and eventually defeated both of the twins, Vitarius and Fel'Ora Me'Leon. Before Vitarius died from his injuries, he was given a request and the police had no choice but to do this request, the final will of Vitarius since he wasn't anything too extreme. Members of SWAT found Leon St. Marc II, who is injured badly by the plasma shot wounds he had been hit by during the Estate shootout. To their surprise, Leon put all computers on lock-down and any lingering data was sent to an awake Android who stared cold into the eyes of SWAT before it was shut down, calling out to the dying man as it's father. After the events, everything from the Estate became a cover up, all tech was sent to SL117 to be disposed of, SWAT had to destroy all feed from their visors and say that everything died with Leon to prevent fears in Japan about what was being worked there, and in the end, no one really knew that it was Leon St. Marc II, who was the mastermind in the cover up before his demise. The android before it's time was in hibernation, and continues to twist things in it's mind,blaming all those in Japan, who is against White Dragon and his father, as enemies,and it wishes nothing more than to purge Japan.

Many years had past and a later relative of St. Marc revived White Dragon privately, but she did not last long. She built an Android herself, which isn't as strong, but she made it into a butler android with a mind of it's own.

Present Day

The android who was in St. Marc's family for years had discovered what happen to St. Marc II and did a treasure hunt of it's own. It discovered that St. Marc didn't want to be discovered so he staged his will, and the Estate situation by sending out information to agents to somehow cover it up, higher enforcers who feared what Leon was working on. The android, called Boshiku, conducted it's own plan to aid the hibernating Android exact revenge and it too felt it's pain. Eventually Boshiku started to recruit to build his own White Dragon and had the help to create a virus, which manipulates people to serving White Dragon. One of the experiments triggered an eerie signal. Some took it as a false alarm, but this signal caused all of Japanese cyberspace to go crazy.

Jordan Wayne (Dark Skull), Ex-Navy Seal turned Vigilante Hero, picks up this signal on his computer and went on ahead to see what is going on in Japan, at this time, suffering from problems of it's own, he and his ally, Jared, vanished. Jordan went missing and this caused Ivan "Caveboy Illuton, boy genius and hacker, to send out a message to Jordan's allies: James, Miranda, Kyuza, and Noah.

Noah was busy with CIA work and redirected the message to a former CIA agent who is now living in Europe. Miranda and Kyuza had left, but James was just finishing up ending a bank robbery and defeating one of his arch enemies in NYC. Once he got this message later that day, he rushed off to Japan without alerting anyone else besides Noah. James had to make use of a transport Carrier, then asking the director to offer him a boat to continue to Japan himself, eventually hitting the Gato Island, where his adventure starts.

Yeah, some of the characters have futuristic-like clothing and or gadgets on them, the reason for this is because the game and the events take place in the year 22XX Japan.

The robot, Bullbot is a built military armor used by an insane engineer, who controls everything from inside the robot. DJ Nadi controls everything from her turn-tables, whether it be holograms within New Kyushu City and or her robots which are called Russian Guards. The other bosses only carry modern objects such as a sword or a guitar.

I have a few older mockup drawings here too, also one of the shows the true villain in the Japan story-line I'm re-working on.

The first being all the bosses, including the main villain, the second one is during the DJ Nadi boss fight, where the first phase is Japanese party goers being manipulated by the virus coming from DJ Nadi's turntables/music and or being subdued by it, trying to hold one of the protagonist in place.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

That moment when you post the wrong download link to your game and wonder why it got so few downloads... :mad:
Trying to make it so my map is cleared of "random" events after the player leaves the map... to little success >.<
Had my first interaction with a legit homophobe concerning one of my games today. Tempting to engage, but pointless.
The BIGGEST immersion breaker for Sword Art Online is that Kirito keeps finding overpowered playstyles using "bad things nobody uses cuz its bad". Players WILL use bad gear BECAUSE it's bad.
When I said I'd make 20 games in 2020, I scared myself. Now it's mid-February, and I've made 6 games. So I got this. But, then again...do I got this?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ally_dwight