CaliburnAltais

Kamen Rider Altais
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses

I try make a event that haves a condition of if the leader haves a skill or a specific set of skills the event will begin deleted, like a bush that will burn if the leader haves a fire spell or cutting skill.

i have try put "$game_party[0]==$game_skill[29]", "$game_party[0].skills.include?($data_skills[29])==true" but all they don't work, always gives the condition as true and deletes the event even if the skill is not learned

I try to do a event that burn when the leader haves the skill 20,21,22 or 23 and a event that burn if haves 24 and 25 at same time

Some one can say who is the exact script call to use in the conditional branch? plz

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Please post a screenshot of your event, that will help a lot.

There are several ways to have an event disappear on certain conditions, and it depends on the timing and/or triggering of the event what would be the best solution.

Iavra

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
This doesn't need a script. In your event you can do a conditional branch with (Page 2) "Actor -> Skill learned".

Also, the script call you are looking for is

Code:
$game_party.leader.skill_learn?($data_skills[<skill id>])

Last edited by a moderator:

CaliburnAltais

Kamen Rider Altais
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Thanks lavra it really helps

Then if i put: 

$game_party.leader.skill_learn?($data_skills[29])||$game_party.leader.skill_learn?($data_skills[30])the condition will only be true if the leader haves the skill 29 and 30

if i put:

$game_party.leader.skill_learn?($data_skills[29])&&$game_party.leader.skill_learn?($data_skills[30])will only begin true if the leader haves both

Right?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
the condition will only be true if the leader haves the skill 29 and 30

Right?
You mistyped. The first variant is true if the leader has skill 29 OR skill 30, not and.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Barthdry wrote on tln143's profile.
Hello tln143 Welcome to the RPG Maker Forum. We wish you enjoy and make good rpg games
Barthdry wrote on 00cassiesmells's profile.
Hello 00casiemells Welcome to the RPG Maker Forum. We wish you enjoy and make good rpg games
Remember guys: Drink water and workout is important too! Don't stay too much time on the PC working! :D
Ami
--- Quest For Female ---

Guild Leader: Ladies,you got a Job for today. You have to Battle with Marauder,only Female must to this Job.
F.Magic Knight: So,only Female can do this?
Heroine: I can't wait for this!
Gunner Lady: Well,i can use the Seduction Skill to them,It's effective for Male Target
F.Knight: You always use that?
RPG Maker MZ just crashed, please tell me I didn't just lose 4 hours of progress.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nilero