Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalkrin

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
In the game I'm building, I'm attempting to use the SP as a stamina bar. You start each day with 100 and as you perfom actions, you deplete the stamina.

I'm trying to make it to where if you totally drain the Stamina, then your character will 'pass out' wherein they are transferred to their Bed and the clock is set forward to the next morning.

Here's WHat I attempted in the Event pane:

(In the 'Stat Check' Common Event running as a parallel process)

Control Variables: [0022: Stamina] = [sharp]'s SP

(In the 'Pass Out' Common Event running as a parallel process)

Conditional Branch: Variable [0022: Stamina] !=0

:   Else

Change Map Settings: Fog="Night", 0, 255, normal, 0, 0

Play SE: '104-attack16', 80, 100

Transfer Player:[001: Bedroom], (003, 004)

End Branch.

As far as I can tell, this shoulc work, but it's not. Can anyone help me to figure this one out. I'm getting kind of annoyed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Celianna

Tileset artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Please, take screenshots of your events, do not type them out (as we need to see exactly what you've done).

Though I can already give you a tip; you only need one common event (setting the variable to the player's SP and checking if it's at 0 can all be put together). Also, you need to make sure that you've turned on the switch that makes this common event run.

Dalkrin

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks. I'll give that a quick test. If it doesn't work, I'll Post the screeshots.

Edit:

See, now I feel like a dunce. It works perfectly...

Thank you kindly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live with some Dark Souls 3, followed by a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
I THINK I have a slightly better grasp on drawing my maps now... sorta. I still need to figure out how to draw a city of sorts. I've only got the abstract going so far.
One day, I'll not have this lingering cough and we'll have another make a game stream.
A music I create while practicing E Major scale. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magenz