Conditional Branch Problem

Sumasuun

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
I'm actually using an old version of RMVXA Lite, but as I can't get online anymore on my computer/laptop I can't really update.. So I'm not sure if this was addressed at some point. I tried searching but nothing came up (I'm probably using the wrong search terms).

Any how, when I use the script section of a conditional branch using <= or >= it seems to add one.

For example, I had one set so if an event's x less than or equal to 11 and and greater or equal to 3 then something else would happen, but it counted it as if x was between 2 and 12 instead.

I guess I could just make it 10 and 4 instead, or make it just < and > instead, but in some cases I prefer the or equal to option..

Is it just me with this issue, or am I doing something wrong?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It can have a lot of causes, depending on what values you check.

Do you assign the values to the variable, or are you entering game data into them? In some cases, the indices of specific game data start counting with 0 as the first element (especially arrays do this), but a self-defined variable shouldn't have that problem.

It would help if you can attach screenshots (in "more reply options") from the events to this topic, so we can check your coding.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm having a fun time working with the MZ RTP. The waterfall hasn't changed, though, so I'm wondering if they didn't make a new one or if they forgot to put it in...

good progress on the typescript Definitions files almost done all the Manager and yet I still have to do the Battle Manager...who is seriously so much data lol
Are the export options for MZ known yet?
I thought they were supposed to be my friends T_T
Anyone else ever feel bad about always needing to ask for help on their game..?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RegularManGuy