Raijinn

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Bahasa, English
Primarily Uses
N/A
So I have this idea of certain monsters appearing only when you have a certain equipment equipped, how?

example: I equip sword only slimes will appear and when I equip bow only bats will appear

RetroExcellent

Cute Kiwi
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There is a conditional branch to check if an armor or weapon is equipped on a character. Using that as a base you can change the troop with this code:

BattleManager.setup(troopId, true/false, true/false);

Replace TroopID with the battle team you want to show up and First true/false is for allowing to Escape, 2nd true/false is for allowing the player to lose

Messing around with that will allow you to control what troops show up...in theory.

Raijinn

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Bahasa, English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Okay thanks! Will try that after my exams

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Today was not a really productive day, but at least i got some bust sketches going <3
E7QXZHNXoAIkpG8
hmm in exploring MZ with FOSSIL... I see I'll probably need to stick with MV for now as none of the menu altering plugins I use work on MZ lol. and I don't have the money to dump into what I would need in some cases to update plugins to their MZ versions. Everytime I think of converting, 5 or more reasons popup on why I shouldn't.
Hmm... Game has 91 views, 25 downloads, 5 reviews and netted me 7 additional followers. Meanwhile the image I posted just yesterday on Imgur to showcase it has 45,197 views. Interesting, I think I have a new advertising idea. Also Twitter? The post got 16 retweets, 20 likes, and 1,683 views.... And a whole 3 hits to my game, completely valueless. I am glad I did this game jam, this information is quite valuable.
We're playing another Touch the Stars game jam entry, come join us! :D
Ok is telling someone that their drawing isnt good rude

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SLTY