Warper
Reaction score
First Language
ugandan
Primarily Uses
N/A

confessionsaiknmf.png

Introduction

Confessions of a serial killer is the first game ever developed by Jonathan L. It is a psychological horror game with a few aspects of survival, in which you control the fate of the young girl Dolores, who has become the captive of a serial killer by the name Elton. Throughout the game you must search for another captive in order to escape, while at the same time revealing the story that Elton is telling.

Story

Rumours tell of a place no one should visit. It's a myth like any other, which means it could be fake, but it also means it could be completely real. The rumours tell of a farm unlike any other, a farm where the animals are drenched in blood and their faces ripped off. This place is called the Skinfarm, and the farmer that owns it is supposed to be a serial killer. Those who work for him are said to be brainwashed, and that they never leave the farm. Anyone who goes to the farm either disappears forever, or is found in random places several months later, having losed their minds completely. 

Dolores Clegane and her best friend once went to the Skinfarm. The authorities had made it forbidden to visit the farm due to the impact of the rumours that were going around, but also because the farmer complained about unwanted guests running around in his farm.

Dolores never really wanted to go to the farm, but her best friend had convinced her. 

No one ever found out what happened to Dolores, but eight months after her disappearance she was found in a ditch, completely insane. Her friend was never to be found, and Dolores is now spending the rest of her days in a mental hospital.

Elton Cornelis, the owner of the farm was years later arrested for the murder and kidnapping of over twenty people. Due to his mental state he was not fit for prison, and was instead put into a mental hospital where he stays under surveillance 24/7. 

In one week Elton will be going to court where he is to confess all that he has done. He has become infamous to the whole world, and people are tensely waiting for the next big headline, "Confessions of a serial killer".

Features

The game features a black and white, depressing environment with labyrinthic, bloody level design. In the game the player will experience old fashioned chase events, puzzles, as well as minor jumpscares and hopefully intense psychological experiences.

In the game the player will be introduced to a selection of characters, all with their own unique backstory that is hidden in the game, but can be revealed if you try.

Screenshots

Screenshot_3.png

Screenshot_4.png

Screenshot_5.png

Screenshot_6.png

Screenshot_7.png

Demo

The demo is very short and only contains a part of the beginning of the game. Also, a lot of it is not like how the real game will be.

Get the demo here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/x23gxcfkpg7he9l/COSK%20demo.zip?dl=0

If the link doesn't work then please notify me and I will try to fix it. If you do play it please give me some feedback, but keep in mind that there will be lots of more content in the full game, and mainly in the part that the demo shows.

This project is being developed by Jonathan L. A demo is available for download via the link below. I hope you enjoy my game and that you look forward to seeing more content created by me. If you would like to follow the development of COSK I will provide a link to my twitter below, where I will post updates on it. I would love to hear any sort of feedback and things I could change or do better next time, especially since this is the first game I have ever made. Thank you, and have a wonderful day!

https://twitter.com/RealCOSK

Last edited by a moderator:

RocketKnight

Broke with expansive taste
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Why you don't add another colors? Like Yellow or red, will fits good.

anikibro

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
ugandan
Primarily Uses
N/A
@RocketKnight I've thought about adding in some red, and I probably will. The reason as to why it is completely grayscale is because I want it to feel as depressing as possible.

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

Closed at the request of the OP. If you want this thread reopened, please Report this post and leave the reason why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

When there's a will, there's a lifehack. :ninja:

Before i mess with battle UI further, does it look decent enough? :hswt:
Free MZ? That's good. I should go try it out then.
Let's see if I can make it in time xD
Knipsel.PNG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
squirrelears