- Sep 12, 2016
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
Confirm Reload v1.00
Have you ever accidentally hit F5 while playing your RPG Maker game and lost half an hour of progress when the game reloaded and sent you back to the title screen? Probably not, unless you're like me and tend to press buttons you shouldn't press But just to make sure this doesn't happen to you or your players, here's a tiny plugin to ask for player confirmation before the game is reloaded.
- When the player presses F5, display a message that asks whether the game should be reloaded. Only reload the game if the player hits "Ok".
How to use
This plugin is plug and play for the most part. If you want to change the message that is displayed to the player, you can do so in the "Message" parameter.
Download it here: LB_ConfirmReload.js
- LadyBaskerville (optional)
- You may use this plugin in both non-commercial and commercial projects.
- You may edit this plugin for your own needs.
- You may redistribute this plugin elsewhere. In that case, please link back to this plugin thread if possible.