Confusion State Error

EliteFerrex

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
So, as you can see in the first screenshot, this here Dragon is currently afflicted by the Confusion State, which causes the restriction "attack anyone".

However, as soon as it becomes the Dragon's turn, I get the error in the second screenshot. Not sure what's happening here.

I've included a screenshot of exactly what the State does, as well. Anyone know what the problem might be? It looks like it's saying the Dragon is trying to use some ability that isn't defined, but I've seen it use all four of its abilities successfully in battle already, so I don't understand what could be wrong.

Thanks in advance!

Confusion Erro SS1.png

Confusion Error SS2.png

Confusion Error SS3.png

Riff

Eorzean
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm no expert, but it does look like that's an error caused by a plug-in (codes or parameters).

EliteFerrex

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm no expert, but it does look like that's an error caused by a plug-in (codes or parameters).
Interesting; I haven't changed any of my plug-ins at all, lately. I guess I can turn some off and see if that helps. 

Or maybe something needs to be updated? 

EliteFerrex

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I've tried disabling plugins, but I still can't seem to figure out what's causing the error. Anyone know what might need to be done?

I'd really like to keep the Confusion state, but if I can't get it to work, I guess I can just remove it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The presentation pictures for FSM Castle Tiles are really bad, there is so much more content in this DLC than they show. Great DLC.^^
Anyone know/remember Mummy's Tomb / Crystals of Zong for C64? Trying to recreate it for One Map Challenge. Fun. And ... er ... challenging!

Listen.. I er... caught the live stream. :LZSwink:
The MZ first look stream was quite good. Looks like we get a lot of generator parts right off the bat this time around. Lots of cool clothes, helmets, facial marks, etc. Looking forward to playing around with it. :)
Any tips on how to share resources in here? Should I upload them in a image hosting site or Google Drive?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
denzelwatson