Confusion State Error

Discussion in 'RPG Maker MV' started by EliteFerrex, Mar 7, 2016.

1. EliteFerrex

EliteFerrex Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    So, as you can see in the first screenshot, this here Dragon is currently afflicted by the Confusion State, which causes the restriction "attack anyone".

However, as soon as it becomes the Dragon's turn, I get the error in the second screenshot. Not sure what's happening here.

I've included a screenshot of exactly what the State does, as well. Anyone know what the problem might be? It looks like it's saying the Dragon is trying to use some ability that isn't defined, but I've seen it use all four of its abilities successfully in battle already, so I don't understand what could be wrong.

Thanks in advance!

Confusion Erro SS1.png

Confusion Error SS2.png

Confusion Error SS3.png

2. Riff

Riff Eorzean Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I'm no expert, but it does look like that's an error caused by a plug-in (codes or parameters).

3. EliteFerrex

First Language:
    English
    Interesting; I haven't changed any of my plug-ins at all, lately. I guess I can turn some off and see if that helps. 

Or maybe something needs to be updated? 

4. EliteFerrex

First Language:
    English
    I've tried disabling plugins, but I still can't seem to figure out what's causing the error. Anyone know what might need to be done?

I'd really like to keep the Confusion state, but if I can't get it to work, I guess I can just remove it.