ConkerMich

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I've had this finished for a while but haven't had the permission to release it publicly but now...

Thank Hammershark for the maid outfit, he paid me to make it. 

RPG MAKER MV BASE OUTFIT - CONKRMICHs MAID COSTUME

Last edited by a moderator:

Nightshade

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
How and where do I put the maid outfit at :o

I know in the generator BUT! :o where does the parts go exactly so i wont over lap anything

ConkerMich

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Tbh I'm not sure how it all works and I've been beyond busy so I can't read up on it right now.

When I get more time I'll prepare a tiny guide and put them in a folder with proper names, until then.. sorry!

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Nightshade, that is a support question.  Please ask there for answers on how to use RPG Maker.  Or, even better, do a search and find the existing threads where this has already been asked and answered.

Nightshade

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Tbh I'm not sure how it all works and I've been beyond busy so I can't read up on it right now.

When I get more time I'll prepare a tiny guide and put them in a folder with proper names, until then.. sorry!
np just wanted to make sure i use them right is all cause i do want to use them :3 in fact >.> i need maids in my game so this generator parts you made would be very useful >< BUT ill wait.

i added your parts in and they dont work :3

ConkerMich

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Read a guide on it, they shouldn't be to hard to figure out

Nightshade

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Read a guide on it, they shouldn't be to hard to figure out
i did o.o they missing the _c version of themselves cause i put them all in the right folders. and named them right but still wouldn't show up in the generator =/ in fact they got auto deleted -.- BUT ill go look else ware : D thanks anyways.

Sol Rising

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
This... Outfit is a must in any jrpg. Thank you you've saved rpg maker jrpgs all over the world. :)

ConkerMich

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A

Unfinished sprite-sheet. Doubt I'll ever get around to finishing it. My goal with this was to create a full sonic RPG gfx pack but I'm far to busy now. Enjoy it for what it is haha.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Your style is adorable! It makes me sad that I don't have any use for these. ; w;

EeveeMaster10

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
ConkerMich I need to use your maid costume, I have your aproval to do?

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The graphics are posted here for use by the public. Just please be sure to read the terms of use in the original post and follow them.

ConkerMich

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I've updated my terms and conditions for using my resources. 

Yes you may use them. 

FarenhiteGR64

Brigadier General
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Going to be using your maid uniform. Non commercial game. In fact, I don't think it'll be released any time soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

TFW: You get a text from someone and a long conversation--but you have no idea who this person is and don't wanna be that guy that asks "Who is this by the way?" I have no clue who this person is... but they seem to know me quite well. :rswt
You know, after all these years of using RM I've never played To The Moon. With being busy with life and then after my mom died I was too emotionally fragile to play something that heavy. Has anyone played the Switch version? Is there any big differences between that and the RM version?
Today I finished my Lets Play. Gonna have the videos scheduled for daily uploads now. Woo I finished something ^^
*tries to study Emergence of Bangladesh: Ancient Bengal* Matsyanyayam- When the law of punishment is kept in abeyance... okay what? *searches dictionary* oh! Ok. In abeyance, it gives rise to such disorders as is implied in the proverb of fishes i.e the larger fish swallows a small one- wait fishes eat each other!? Is that like... fishy cannibalism!?...Oh! It's 8:30! Time for dinner! *throws book on floor*
Babbaditch Finster and the Seven-Sided Cube has got to be one of my favorite classic games that didn't exist when I was kid, or ever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tiregs