Connected/Seamless Parallax Maps

Catsquid

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So, I've got this pretty big parallax forest. However, it's too big to fit into a single map without expecting lag, so I've broken it into chunks. However, I would like to make it look like it's just one single map. I found this plugin that basically does what I want, except it doesn't work for parallax maps. If possible/feasible, I would like a connected maps plugin that works for them. Thanks for any help!

TheoAllen

Self-proclaimed jack of all trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
You're posting this in RGSS3 request and you are primarily using is RMMV. Are you not posting this in the wrong section?

Catsquid

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Nope, I am asking for VX Ace! I have primarily uses set to MV because that's what I usually use. But I recently got VX Ace and am now trying to make something in that. I'm not sure if the norm around here is to have that set to what you usually use or what you're currently using, but yeah, I am asking for Ace.

Frigg

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Why not just make the transitions instant, then make each map incorporate a little bit of the others so it doesn't look like you've jumped to a different one? There's a video for MV, but I can't imagine Ace being too different.

Catsquid

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I tried something like that myself before posting, but I couldn't get it to be seamless. I fiddled around with it today, though, and it seems like that's because of the movement script I'm using. So far, I can't think of a workaround for it, but if anyone else has any ideas please tell me lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Hello I buyed RPG Maker VX Ace a long ago and I want to use it again but in the meantime I changed my pc but I lost the paper with my product key on so I can't use RPG maker again... someone can help me please ? or there is no hopes ?:'( ( I have a bad english I'm sorry )
I was away this days here in the forum but it was for a good cause!
The trailer of the demo of Luke Inn is on youtube and I am so happy!
I need to see the bugs of the game but I am happy that I have new content to show!

The last part of the modern interior will be ready soon. This will be a B-tile. With interior items for the kitchen, bathroom, toilet and storage room.
This frantic shooting ARPG plugin for MZ looks really great. Here is the link to a post from the official Japanese RPG Maker forum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harwin