Connot read property expparams how to fix

sibba

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I deleted all characters. weapons. items, and classes and skills and made my own. Now I see this crap

caethyril

^_^
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
EN
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
The full error message is something like "Cannot read property 'expParams' of undefined", right? That implies that something is not where it should be.

Experience parameters, a.k.a. "expParams", are part of an actor's class: they encode the experience curve for a class. Check that all actors have a class assigned, or simply delete the spare actors.

If/when you change the actors, I recommend that you clear the starting party afterwards, on the System tab: select the first entry then hold the delete key until you can't scroll down the list. This can help to ensure there are no unintended actors present. Once the list is empty, you can add members back in as needed.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I deleted all
that is the reason for your error - you deleted something that the program needs to work correctly.
there is a reason why the program provides basic data even if no one really uses it - so that the playtest works even if you have not yet replaced it with your personal preferences.

best guess is indeed that one of your actors has a class that was deleted or something like this - although next time, please give the full error message so we can really know what is missing instead of guessing.

sibba

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

SF_People1_3 added!
index.php

I haven't been on here in forever wow(missed my forum birthday T-T). Anyways, I'm dabbling in BGMs, here's something I'm actually willing to share.

Binge-watched 6 episodes of the Erased anime... And that means I've watched half of it?! Sigh...
I'm bad at base-building games (looking at other players created an aesthetically beautiful base compared to me), but IDK why I keep playing the game and seek more of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Station