Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi!

I want4ed to make skills that when used consecutives times against the same target, it deals more or less damage, applying also to random multi-hit skills. Examples:

> A skill that deal 10 hits in random targets, but consecutives hits on the same target will deal 10% less damage, until a cap of 30%

>>> 1st hit: 100%

>>> 2nd hit: 90%

>>> 3rd hit: 80%

>>> 4th/5th/6h .. 10th hit: 70%

> A skill with a low damage, but when used consecutives times in different turns in the same target, will deals 20% more damage on it, until a cap of 40%

>>> 1st hit: 100%

>>> 2nd hit: 120%

>>> 3rd and following hits: 140%

Can anyone help me? I tried to use Yanfly scripts but I don't even know how to start @_@ 

Uzuki

Kawaii on the streets, Senpai in the sheets
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You could use Mogunter's Chain Command plugin for this. You would set up the first skill to that will lead into the next skill and tweek the battle formula accordingly.

MadMaus

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just yesterday Yanfly posted a Tips & Tricks showing how to do such types of skills (Chain Lightning in the example he showed) with YEP.

gotnovicks

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
N/A
You could use Mogunter's Chain Command plugin for this. You would set up the first skill to that will lead into the next skill and tweek the battle formula accordingly.

Oh! I'll try to use this plugin in my project! Thx!

Just yesterday Yanfly posted a Tips & Tricks showing how to do such types of skills (Chain Lightning in the example he showed) with YEP.

Yeah, but this script does not work with a skill being cast in different turns. I could use it somehow... I'll play with the code and try to make it it work. thankz!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Julian Brooks wrote on Hudell's profile.
Hi, I'm trying to use the Orange Mapshot plugin on Mac, but it isn't working. Could you assist? I'm attempting to do Parallax Mapping. Thanks.
I can't believe my dlc flopped that hard. It's depressing. I'm a fricking failure at being a musician.
Person: "Taxes are bs and money is, too! Anarchy!!" *Literally anything goes wrong* Same Person: "Why hasn't the government fixed this???"
Stream will be live shortly with a session of Haunting Ground! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Azarae